Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMMENT] Dev Studio - HTML Composer - Add new parameter to existing page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
'fexi' i love that! frankie i do ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] YTD same day/month in previous year as current year. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
leap years faites attention...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph Y-Axis range too large (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i do it the same way you do. what happens if you plot data/10**9 so you have values like 52 ? I'm n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF EXL2K simple style problem when using WRAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Frankie, it works fine in 768 just as you wrote it. i tried changing TYPE=REPORT, to TYPE=TITLE, jus......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Reportcaster error - sql - UNRECOGNIZED COMMAND ON TABLE SET XRETRIEVAL OFF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
turn on your echo and then run and look at your caster log. be sure you don't have a pre-processing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Email link from report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
sure define a variable like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] open existing PDF in .fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i hate IE10. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] open existing PDF in .fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ah like a redirect. works! brilliant, Francis!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Wrapping on SET vaiable in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
seems you're right i can't make it work either ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed but not solved] Program Runs in MRE but not in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
MORE shouldn't be a problem. do you have a job log? that's what we want to look at to see where the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can you divide a packed by a decimal... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
you're creating a ratio at the granular level, and then summing it. that's not wise. you probably wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dynamic prompt name in Variable Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
piece of cake if you were using a launch page and wrote individual fexes for each of your 4 selectio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] If statement with an in condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
.QUOTEDSTRING does just what it sounds like it puts a temporary set of quotes around the string, doe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] If statement with an in condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Run fex for each value selected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
its pathing. the word 'app' doesnt reference an actual app directory, and it should. where is the fe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Run fex for each value selected (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
A10 is the width of the field 'COUNTRY' in the car file. the procedure is creating a flat alpha file......

so you have some hold file of eligible countries, yes? and you want to produce a separate report for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] String Contains (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Im in 7.6.8 and we still have a 12 character limit to label names so i changed your SECTION_LOOPER ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] To Quote or not to Quote (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ah. i'm so relieved to know that the world order is still in place!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] gif in a pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
bulletproof way to do this (read "lazy work around") is to copy all the images you want to use into ......

» Refine Search
» New Search