Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (50 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to enable END user report access by Active directory USER ID, Password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
Presently we are using webfocus server for reporting development. we have created 6 user IDs for dev......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing leading and trailing zero from a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
Thank you Waz. It is also working for me....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Removing leading and trailing zero from a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
Thank you Tewy for your help. I have also found another solution. ......

I have written S****horpe,UK in the location section of forum my profile. I don't know why it is sh......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Removing leading and trailing zero from a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
I have a string like '00MNDZY0000' I want to get string value without leading and trailing zero usin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Problem with Passing Date Format from a Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
Hi Mayank Agrawal, Calendar date format should be like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Previous 3 month name from a given Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
Thank you very much Mighty Max and Dan Satchell for such a small code. I was done this using below ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Previous 3 month name from a given Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
Thanks Francis Mariani. But i do not want TABLE FILE for this requirement. I want to store previou......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Previous 3 month name from a given Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
I want to get the previous three month name from a given date.Date format is YYMD. Month name shoul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to get single column data in a webfocus variable. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
Thanks Francis Mariani and Waz. I have solve this problem using READ DATAFILE. My code is given be......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] how to get single column data in a webfocus variable. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
I have a procedure which return only single row.I want to store that data in a webfocus variable. M......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] active report filtering on hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
You can use any column value in a drilldown report using URL field. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Which is faster:Filtering data using Oracle procedure or webfocus FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Which is faster:Filtering data using Oracle procedure or webfocus FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
I have created a oracle view.I want to filter data from that view in my webfocus report. I have don......

Discussion Topic  RE: [HOW-TO] Multi-drill-down to different Targets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
I was looking for this type of works. Well done. Thanks for sharing....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bind Drill down Fex reports with Query String into Iframe using Java Script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
I have write a java script function to get the parameter value. my code is given below ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bind Drill down Fex reports with Query String into Iframe using Java Script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
Its working for me. Thank you Francis....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Current Week Number of a Year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
I find a another way to solve this problem... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Current Week Number of a Year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
Its working for me. Thanks Wep5622..........

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Current Week Number of a Year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Trilochan
I want to calculate Current Week Number of a Year. I am using WebFOCUS 7.6.1 version.I do not find ......

» Refine Search
» New Search