Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] LIKE in WHERE with multiple values. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
CONTAINS isn't the same as LIKE. If they enter 55116,55124, one of the selected zip codes could be ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] LIKE in WHERE with multiple values. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The quickest way to solve this is to ask the user to enter the "%" wildcard when they want to select......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to put hmtl composer generated htm file to run in mre (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I never use Projects (can't see the use for them) and I usually don't develop locally if the final d......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to put hmtl composer generated htm file to run in mre (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Where did you develop it? In Projects? In an App Folder? You should be able to drag it into an MRE D......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date calculation works differently in mfd than in the fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Is it possible that the calculated number of days is an aggregated value and that's why you're getti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mainframe FOCUS - Error when loading an XFOCUS DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
A colleague suggested I delete the file before loading it so I will add a step in the JCL. I was wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mainframe FOCUS - Error when loading an XFOCUS DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Master: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Mainframe FOCUS - Error when loading an XFOCUS DB (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I very occasionally get an error when loading an XFOCUS database via a batch job. It is a large mult......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Managed Reporting (MRE) windows open behind the Java Applet window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It's good old IE 6. Java is 1.6.0_22-b04. Pretty common combo....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Managed Reporting (MRE) windows open behind the Java Applet window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Login to Managed Reporting. From either the "Domain Builder" or "Domains" tabs, open a domain, open ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]difference between 2 dates in WEEKS! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would use the DATEDIF function to determine the number of days between the two dates, then divide ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] test if the report is executed via reportcaster or in an other way (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
How about testing for the existence of the variable: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Run or Run Deferred (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Sashanka, I tested a deferred report and &IBIMR_defer is not passed unless the setting is added to t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Run or Run Deferred (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED-KIND OF]Custom "failed logon" pages for WF 7.6.x (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Please help! How to Count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Simple Trim Function help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
One possibility - left-justify, then truncate: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to (re)create the CAR file? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Glad to know I'm not talking through my hat!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] compound report page-breaks not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
A quick thought: put -RUN statements in the locations as suggested here: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search