Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Quirk when writing essages in the forum (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I am primarily on a Win XP/FF 4 environment, but I also use Win 7/IE 8 and I haven't had this issue....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Listing of the test databases/tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This covers most of them: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKED AROUND - NOT SOLVED]Dev Studio install - "Not enough room on Drive C" message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This might help: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to create and print a 2 page report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I know nothing about "Precision Painter", but can't you make a two-page "Precision Painter" report, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] EXL2K vs EXL07 performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I scanned the v7.7 documentation and there isn't much on format EXL07. This comment in the New Featu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] EXL2K vs EXL07 performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would change PCHOLD to HOLD and rerun in both formats, just to confirm it's not some problem with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] No Excel output with Dev Studio V7.7.02 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Is that the exact same code on both versions? Does the report work for non-EXL2K versions?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using -INCLUDE to bring hold file columns into another focexec] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Try -MRNOEDIT -INCLUDE HOLDNUM1...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reording Aggregate Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Yes, I'd say that a HOLD file is probably the only other method....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reording Aggregate Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Look at the SEQUENCE WebFOCUS Stylesheet option. Creating Reports With WebFOCUS Language > Laying O......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] code assistance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
How do you expect us who know nothing about your data to figure out what is essentially a business p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] BID: Selected Links ignored. I get them all (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Two guesses: 1) You have to reassign the view to the user from the Manage Users link of BID VB 2) ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Special characters in BI password. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Great information dlogan....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Special characters in BI password. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't know which characters are valid, but I can see why the ',' is not - in some environments, pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drill Down: Passing Dates Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The WebFOCUS stylesheet in your fex has code that generates the drilldown - that's what we need to s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drill Down: Passing Dates Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Please show us the drilldown code....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to avoid total line on two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
17932 views. Hopefully ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Totals on second line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I hope you find the answer!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Totals on second line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You have a BY column-name NOPRINT? That causes the Total line to be on two lines. There are dozens ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FORMAT EXL2K on the mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
May, Compound only works for PDF reports......

» Refine Search
» New Search