Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 191
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (3811 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] unable to dynamically include a file from an amper in MR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i remember having gotten around icky -INCLUDE issues in times past by making the &var include the -I......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Borders in Stylesheet for Excel output Report using Car File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Michelle, your output is in excel, so i don't get any borders at all. if you take excel off, you'll ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] -SET Calculation displaying asterisks ****** in FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Caster Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
yep. i agree w/ Glenn. we use a PRE-PROCESSING fex (you know how to do that? edit schedule, tasks, c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster/Library Scheduling Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
Latosha, i don't actually understand your problem. tell me this: ARe you setting up 300 separate sch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Collect subtotals at bottom? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
read up on RECAP...

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] PDF Formatting Issues [Solved] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
1) you set the field as /D12.2 in your fex, so you're gonna get the .2, 2) DEFINE FILE ibisamp/CAR ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DB_LOOKUP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
ONE AT A TIME!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple lookups to address book master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
i use db_lookup all the time, everytime i need a field description for a field code. simplifies life......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple lookups to address book master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
or use the DB_LOOKUP function and go home early....

Discussion Topic  RE: does anyone else think this LinkedIn 'endorse' thing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
tag you're it....

Discussion Topic  RE: does anyone else think this LinkedIn 'endorse' thing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
see that's the thing... i want to remain in blissful denial that WAZ has any other name than WAZ... ......

but it's ......

well, neither. its like some sort of video poker game...4 show up at a time...and you don't know who......

Discussion Topic  does anyone else think this LinkedIn 'endorse' thing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
is like playing ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML page button to launch Procedure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
cs... what is a 'composer report'? do you mean just a fex written somewhere using dev studio?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]TYPE=TITLE in Stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
only the ON TABLE SUBHEAD goes before the heading ON SOMEFIELDNAME goes after even if SOMEFIELDNAME ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]TYPE=TITLE in Stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
did you try HEADALIGN = BODY and using SUBHEAD Have no titles at all instead have 3 lines of subhead......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
use a frameset its so clean and easy this way the top frame is the launch page the bottom frame is t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Challenge: running a report for last week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by susannah
sweet!...

» Refine Search
» New Search