Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] I am at my wits end (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Robert, please post what you're expecting to see, because I can't see any dumb mistakes. And, somet......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Why is getting total records on a report so difficult? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
dhagen, wouldn't that give you a count of the rows read by the request, not the number of rows in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Why is getting total records on a report so difficult? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
In your latest example, the column "DUMMY" does not exist....

HTML reports can handle it this way: ......

Discussion Topic  "Delete" not available in initial post of a thread (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by Francis Mariani
The "Delete" link is not shown when editing the first post in a thread - for the WebFOCUS forum....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Flummoxed by a basic FML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Solved! For some reason, in the non-CAR report, the RECAP requires a numeric format. (I would have......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Flummoxed by a basic FML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
A basic report with the CAR file works: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Flummoxed by a basic FML report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reg EDIT fUNCTION. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Exactly what it says: "Incorrect Use of DATE-TIME Field or constant". You cannot manipulate a Date-T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Dev Studio HTML Composer: How to pass a variable to a Dynamic Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Actually, my one set of chained drop-down list boxes works. I never thought I'd have to resort to ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Dev Studio HTML Composer: How to pass a variable to a Dynamic Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Wow! Thanks for taking the time to explain in such detail. I'll keep a copy of this posting for when......

OK, I'll give the hidden/not hidden a try, thanks. Meanwhile, I've taken a peek at v7.6.11 and I ju......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calendar control formats - POST data differs between servers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Check the dbms version as well. Perhaps a date setting on one is different than the other....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Subsequent value for &LINES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Dan, At the very least, you do require a -RUN after the END statement if you need to manipulate &LI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPINION] Dev Studio GUI tools (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Character encoding problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Did you make the change in BOTH the WebFOCUS Reporting Server Console and the WebFOCUS Client Admini......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Stylesheet problem in EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If you don't want a grand total, I wonder what ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio HTML Composer: Save Selection Button: Where is this documented? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Of course, end users are not usually equipped with Dev Studio, so I can't see the use for this butto......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio HTML Composer: Save Selection Button: Where is this documented? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
So, you have a button on the screen where you give users the capability to save their selected param......

OK, as a test, in Dev Studio HTML Composer v7.6.8, I added the "Save Selection Button" to my launch ......

» Refine Search
» New Search