Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JSON Encoding Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
And also your web server, Tomcat perhaps... ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JSON Encoding Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would make sure the reporting and client servers are set to the appropriate code page. Client Ser......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] remove space (gap) above header in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Have you tried SET PAGE=NOPAGE or SET PAGE=NOLEAD?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] remove space (gap) above header in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
SET PAGE=NOPAGE or SET PAGE=NOLEAD usually removes two blank lines that are included in a report by ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] B.I. Portal Resource Tree - where is the "Web"? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Case 12103522 was opened on Friday, November 7th, 2014 regarding an App Studio 8.0.08 issue. This sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] B.I. Portal Resource Tree - where is the "Web"? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I opened case 10913559 on April Fools Day 2014 and it was finally closed almost two years later, wit......

Chuck, it happens with Web Applications (/approot/common/test.css) as well as Reporting server. Thi......

Chuck, thanks very much for your patience. So, now that we've established that this occurs in Dev S......

I just created a new HTML page with HTML Composer in Dev Studio 8.0.08. I then used the GUI to add a......

Chuck, unfortunately, no amount of explaining the IBI paradigm will convince me to think differently......

"The web node does not show in a Portal because it doesn’t provide much value there" - I think the w......

I would like to see "Web" as a selectable section in the Resources panel of B.I.P. Portal Designer. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] B.I. Portal Resource Tree - where is the "Web"? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
On the default Portal page, in the Resource Tree panel on the left, you see all the possible options......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Attribute does not is visible in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Attribute does not is visible in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
By the way, a lot of companies seem to be banning access to image storage sites like postimg and tin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display fex title on report at runtime (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Kevin, I think these parameters are only available in WebFOCUS 8, and they seem to be ON by default ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Getting error "COMMAND FOR SQLMSS INTERFACE OUT OF SEQUENCE" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I think you need a -RUN after the first END statement. I've also cleaned up your code, though I can......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to convert the multiple fields from individual column to a single column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Kofi, that's very interesting! I've never used nor knew about the PUTDDREC function. I can see its u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with printing data for a compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Turning BORDER on adds blank lines at the top and also causes other issues. SET PAGE-NUM=NOLEAD or S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Spacing Issue with In Line Email Reporting <SOLVED> (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Right-click and View Source in your Outlook email. Take a look at the HTML in a text editor. Do t......

» Refine Search
» New Search