Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 285
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5694 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: COMT and HCNVRT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Pam, That is most wierd. I am using Excel 2003 (ver 11.6560.6568 SP2) at present and the output I g......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: COMT and HCNVRT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Pam, What does it look like? I'm sure you know the hash situation regarding column width etc. but i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Novice (we were all there once......

Discussion Topic  RE: Across query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Joe, You can do this, you just have to interpret the value that will be displayed upon your report ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting a form created from a .fex file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
fq, Create a new fex called "htmlform" and put the following code into it. Run it and then view sou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web Focus Record Retrieval (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
If it's DB2 then partition it on the keys. T...

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6 To Wait or Not To Wait (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Glenda, Big question - "Is there anything in the current release that you really need now and canno......

Discussion Topic  RE: Count # of Mondays for the last month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Morgan, Extend your thought on the number of business days. Create a new business day file where o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Defining a Field in between Sql Report Component and it generated Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Oh, and my preference would be to achieve the additional column in the SQL - more efficient in my bo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Defining a Field in between Sql Report Component and it generated Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Yes, you can create the "defined" field within your SQL or compute it within your SQLOUT request - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why can't I drag and drop .mht files? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
I take it that you are refering to drag and drop within Dev Studio? If so then .mht files are not th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output of variable length comma delimited string to save file without trailing blanks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi John, If you already have your delimeters in the output string then just SAVE FORMAT COM then re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Output of variable length comma delimited string to save file without trailing blanks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
John, How are you getting your output string? If I use the following code, I get an output string o......

Discussion Topic  RE: urgent, can i call window events from fex file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Balaji, If your output format is HTML then yes you can. Just embed Javascript to issue an "alert" o......

Discussion Topic  RE: dynamic sizing of graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Navaneeth, The method suggested by Francis is one I would recommend you follow up. The way that the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maximum data exceeded-Need to display user friendly message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Navaneeth, You could look at it from a different angle and restrict the date range of your input. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: week id from Date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Navaneeth, Are you sure that you've tried HPART? That should give you the week number with the corr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report window with Amper Auto prompt makes Outlook current window (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
John, Do you have Office 2003 installed? If so that may be a possible source of the problem. I can......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to change the LegendText in Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Kamesh, If you want to reduce the I/O (very slightly ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems displaying Image in PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Margaret, Almost everyone gets hung up on this problem at some stage and the main reason (that I ca......

» Refine Search
» New Search