Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How the heck to I convert Quarters to a string? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Very nice, jfr99....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing a random number in FOCEXEC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Simple Question: Variable Comparison Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
In Dialogue Manager, variables are coded with '&'. Your IF statement should look like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 2 DEFAULTS IN SINGLE PROC. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
CAN YOU DETERMINE IF THIS QUESTION MAKES ANY SENSE? Please explain....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] reg sql trace. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Definitely Waz, except that the "why" is not documented anywhere: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] reg sql trace. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Because the mask is at the beginning of the string and not at the end....

Unfortunately, the SQL translator does not like LIKE. In a case like this I would use SQL passthru ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] getting a % symbol in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
All data in headings, footings, subheadings and subfootings is in alpha string format. Just append a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling last line of a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If you have a footing, have you tried applying border-top to it?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Styling last line of a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
How about creating a simple fex reading one of the sample tables to illustrate what you want to acco......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tab Control: How to Select Control on Unopened Tab (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Without my looking at the JavaScript that is generated by HTML composer, I would take a guess that y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adjusting LINES-PER-PAGE based on browser height (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I assume by "smaller" you mean "larger". My screen resolution is 1280 by 1024 pixels, which is larg......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Adjusting LINES-PER-PAGE based on browser height (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
bump down. So you're suggesting that you're ready to reduce the lines per page to less than 8 depen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] regarding error. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
How are the hyperlinks generated? Are they created because of code in a WebFOCUS stylesheet or are t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to display/update properties for multiple reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't understand the question. As far as I know, there is no "data server property" for a fex, MRE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL REPORT CODE PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
That is definitely the way to go. I created views of very complicated joins for MS CRM tables and th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL REPORT CODE PROBLEM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Focus Load question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Show us your FIXFORM FROM and DATA ON statements....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL INSERT command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The SQL statement should look like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL INSERT command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You must place text values within single quotes, just like any SQL INSERT statement....

» Refine Search
» New Search