Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] LDAP and DBMS Security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question about DYNAM CONCAT on the mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Without looking anything up, how about a Dialogue Manager loop that checks the existence of each fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to repeat the ACROSS sort field values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I thought this problem sounded familiar. Check out this very recent post: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] FOCUS on VMS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
It has been a long time since I've done that but the first thing I would tell you would be to look i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DBMS Key and Index - how to differentiate, or am I missing something? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Keys are identified by the SEGTYPE parameter and are always at the beginning of the master. This is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Document composer and missing components (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I am sure that you are sane and correct. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Document composer and missing components (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I took a program I already had, turned EMPTYREPORT off, and put in a dummy WHERE. Then ran the comp......

You might want to play around with the flowing options. If I get a minute this afternoon, I'll play......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF - Layout Painter not filling its drop-down box from a focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Generally, when this happens, it cannot find the focexec. If you open the html page in the editor, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
And you want to chain the controls together....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Copy 3 files with 1 MFD into 1 file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
These are FOCUS files. You cannot use a utility. You must use USE....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Copy 3 files with 1 MFD into 1 file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Since they are FOCUS files, you can use the USE statement to concatenate the 3 data bases. You can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Environment Issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
We, off and on, have issues with that. What I did was document a flow for the users for when their ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CTRAN not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Which platform are you doing this on? Windows is ASCII. When I tried Danny's code, it worked fine.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report using hold files sorting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Just for grins, change the hold statements to say ON TABLE HOLD AS ... FORMAT ALPHA. I find that te......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report using hold files sorting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The hold files only need to be sorted in the same order to do the join. The output report from the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oops, incorrect coding catches me out ;) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I understand. I'm on the downhill slide myself and getting very near the bottom of the hill. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oops, incorrect coding catches me out ;) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML launch page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
HTML pages are server from the client. You use the HTML Layout Painter to create the file and it wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple users update single FOC file - Mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
The USE statement says to funnel all update requests through the sync machine which keeps track of r......

» Refine Search
» New Search