Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCCACHE With OLAP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It appears that simply adding -OLAP ON to the code causes the problem. I'd open a case with Tech Sup......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Focus Internals Question: Caching (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I doubt there's any WebFOCUS "caching" occurring. Rather, it's probably the intelligent DBMS softwar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] What is the best way to create user-based applications? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I run this code when I want to save the hold files: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [HELP!] How to ensure that percentages add up to 100% (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I looked into the FORMULA suggestion. Unfortunately not a great idea - while it's true that the colu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [HELP!] How to ensure that percentages add up to 100% (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
There are very strict rules regarding this particular Excel report - no FORMULA, no SUBTOTAL, column......

A solution: ......

Unfortunately, in this case I cannot use an Excel template. The format of the spreadsheet is very s......

Luckily, it is acceptable if I alter one of the rows to ensure the columns total to 100. To solve th......

Even worse, the eventual accountant for this is the govt!...

The trouble is that the output of this report is validated by another department in the organization......

OH NO! I need these to add up to 100. I thought I'd calculate the percentage manually but the ACROSS......

Discussion Topic  [HELP!] How to ensure that percentages add up to 100% (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I cannot get the percentages calculated by PCT to add up to 100. Sample code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]heading format. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Dan, if it's Geneva, it's 4:42, and I thought I was mad to be on FocalPoint at 22:42!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]heading format. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You would like "Page No: 1 of n" in two Excel cells in the HEADING of a report? Try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Getting rid of title underlines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It does depend where you put the text-decoration: none; This should work: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Execution Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report Execution Time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Add SQL tracing and SET XRETRIEVAL=OFF and rerun your code. ......

The biggest problem is using Microsoft Word as a programmer's text editor! As well, don't you think......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Trace (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The trace commands are described here: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Deferred Report Notification (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'm sure it has some issues as well. "It works in the earlier version" - was the earlier version a......

» Refine Search
» New Search