Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ENGINE SQLORA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The answer id NO. But could it be done with a join ? How would you do it with SQL ?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calling a .bat from my Focexec (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Have you tried ! batfile.bat or DOS batfile.bat I believe there are security settings that can st......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Center align entire body in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think Mickey's got the way to go!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Center align entire body in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
The other option is the old fashioned IN on the first printed column Field IN {[+-]n} ......

I don't believe this can be automatically done, but if its fixed in width, you can play with the lef......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE CLOSED] v7.6.5 - Dev Studio truncating ftm files at 80 characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Francis, Have you tried editing from Web Applications instead of Data Servers. I found in my 7.6.8 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE CLOSED] v7.6.5 - Dev Studio truncating ftm files at 80 characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Francis, I just tried what you are doing, and got the same error, my dev studio is 7.6.8 What I fou......

If its a hold file with a master, can you just table it and bring it back as a report ? or try PCH......

I try hard not to use Dev Studio, Hand coding is the way...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Check if table and master exists (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Would it be easier to hit the DB2 catalog and check to see if the table is there. Can't remember wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Making Group By ad-hoc selectons optional (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think you need validation of the selection lists, also perhaps defaulting to something, adding an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph - issue with Y axis formatting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Vatsan, are you holding the graph as an image or svg ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] v7.6.5 - HOLD Master files generated differently than ones in v5.3.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I have the same issue with any generates master. Hold files not so much as its not often that it is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Image layer (Z-INDEX) issue in pdf compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Francis, the html stuff is for html only, if you are producing PFG, you don't need it. I have some ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Image layer (Z-INDEX) issue in pdf compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
z-index is html only, and won't work on PDF. Greg, how are you doing the alternate colours ? Altho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DB Connection Secuirty (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
If you are talking about the connection from WebFOCUS to DB2, WebFOCUS connects to the client that h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain access to Access through a Network (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
dendem, the location fo the access db is set up in the odbc manager. Have a look at the online help ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] What is the max lines allowed in a fex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Although it is in 7.1 on Unix, I have a fex in MRe that is over 3000 lines. Could this be OS relate......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dev. Studio Editor issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I have to admit that I prefer seeing spaces and tabs, so you know what is in the whitespace....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] .mas File Size.How can we get it going? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
WebFOCUS does not handle CLOB's very well Depending on what you need to do, to could change the fie......

» Refine Search
» New Search