Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (82 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Changing privileges - Closed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DaveZ
How would I change the privileges for power painer in Info Assist to include the use of the "JOIN" ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding today date time to the excel name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DaveZ
Thanks so much..I got it to work...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Adding today date time to the excel name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DaveZ
Thanks for the help, I'm close but I get a nomatch here is the message, the code I'm using and a sql......

does the paketid change? if i run this daily what prevents me from updating all prior versions with ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Adding today date time to the excel name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DaveZ
I have created a excel workbook and have schedule in report caster and want to distribute it with to......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can this be done Burst and FTP an EXCEL(.HMT template) to a designaed folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DaveZ
Can this be done Burst and FTP an EXCEL(.HMT template) to a designaed folder with the burst value an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] page-break on field does not work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DaveZ
In report assist(MRE) the page break does not work, the average user can not go behind the scene and......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] page-break on field does not work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DaveZ
Yes go ahead and close it, I will work on it from home when I get a chance, meanwhile I wrote 6 diff......

In most languages like cobol, delphi and VB when command is executed it works....

Doug: would that go after the wheere clause and before HEADING?...

Thanks; Do I need to set or send something different to the printer?...

HTML - Web Bowser...

ok I broke this down to a very simple report sorting on employeeno, with a page break on employeeno,......

I took the column occurs off with no success. it still printing multiple records per page....

I added the page-break as requested to the ON statement with no success, code to follow, I also adde......

We have delete all sample files...

On line 20 or so where I do a SUBTOTAL Page-Break...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] page-break on field does not work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DaveZ
this is my code, it is not breaking on employeeno: -* Begin MR Prefix *- -SET &SECTION='PREFIX'; -I......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] advance privileges (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DaveZ
When a user has advance privileges how do you control the master files they can see or use?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] field coming up with zeros when it should have a value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DaveZ
run I run this fex my openbal for all accounts is zero, any thought way? DEFINE FILE WF_GL_DETAIL_V......

» Refine Search
» New Search