Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) Multiple Reports in 1 Excel Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Enigma, thanks for the reply, but OPEN/CLOSE does not work with Templates. From what I have been ab......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED) Multiple Reports in 1 Excel Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Tony, that works. Thanks very much....

Tony, thanks for the reply but when I do this: ......

Discussion Topic  (SOLVED) Multiple Reports in 1 Excel Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have a detail report that uses an EXL2K Template. Report works fine. I have a request to add a s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ATODBL in a -SET command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Or try using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] extracting numbers from alphanumeric field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Just wondering, anyone know what release PATTERN became available? We are on 7.1.3 and it is not pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Inserting data in focus db (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I suggest getting a copy of the WebFOCUS Modify manual and make it your friend. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Getting rid of trailing spaces when outputing Format comma (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Malinda, a few messages up you asked if what I suggested would work on windows. Answer is yes. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: CLOSED]appending 2 hld files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Or, if using HOLDFORMAT ALPHA, you can use an OS command to append or concatenate the two files. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Probably not a Webfocus question but I don't know who else to ask... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I do what OPALTOSH says. In EXCEL any field starting with a single quote is a text field....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieving Last Time Value When Missing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
.LST with Oracle (at least in 7.1.3) turns off optimization, which in effect turns a relational sour......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL 2008 DATETIME2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Jinx, If the real field in the database is a datetime field, EQ will not work if the time portion o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] A Different Angle on Master Files Distinction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Hua, Currently, we have one environment as well. Our .mas files are in a app folder named masters.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] A Different Angle on Master Files Distinction (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Limitation on Focus code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I have several large batch programs (over 8K lines). The only problem I have is bringing them up in......

Discussion Topic  RE: ­[SOLVED]Caster scheduling weekly as well as month start (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Actually you can do it with 1 line of code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ­[SOLVED]Caster scheduling weekly as well as month start (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
We use the 2nd method as described by Tony A. We have a preprocessing fex that check for the correc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Forcing PDF's to be an even number of pages ?? - Solved (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
This comes from my experience from over 20 years ago when I had to do the same thing. There should ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] set a default reply to in rcaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I don't think he means "form" but "from address". We do the same thing, the From Address is a dummy......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get the current US Gov Fiscal Year (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
If you always want the Fed Fiscal Yr based on the system date, try this: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search