Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Update flatfile using MODIFY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Update flatfile using MODIFY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You cannot use MODIFY to update flat files, it can only be used for FOCUS databases and DBMS tables.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOC153 on OLAP Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Based on what GamP described and the number of computed fields in your sample code and the fact that......

Discussion Topic  RE: DDLIST with 1 value causes browser(ie) to explode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
That part I know. It's the dynamic procedure I'm questioning,. It appears you have to return two val......

Discussion Topic  RE: DDLIST with 1 value causes browser(ie) to explode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Hurrah! Having two values returned by the fex eradicates the JavaScript error. Which means I must h......

Added a form Selected a fex to run Selected list box as control for the one parameter Selected dynam......

Sheesh, Ginny! Thanks very much for the explanation to this gui-newbie! I keep forgetting the step......

Hua, I get the JS error with a html launch page created using the GUI. One of the many things I do......

S, is that JS error one of the errors you're getting?...

I'm trying. I created the fex and then attempted to create the HTML launch page. I just don't know ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF Cover page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Ludovic, That is definitely a good way to do it. I'm happy that you found a simple solution....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL2K FORMULA limitations (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I opened at least one of the NFR's (e.g. NFR - EXL2K FORMULA SUPPORT FOR FML). By v7.6.5 it's still......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Application Path Property (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
One way I would do it: 1: Ensure the MRE Domain is available as a DM variable by adding it to the W......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] BID - Adding Block Content (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Make the block an "Output" block and assign the URL that was added in MRE Domain Standard Reports. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Images on Graphs in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have to say I have never enjoyed the fact that most everything works differently depending on the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] Joining Two Tables Using Virtual Columns? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I wonder what the parsing problem is in versions prior to v7.6.10, and am slightly alarmed there is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]PDF reports and adobe license (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Adobe Reader is a free download and allows you to open, save a copy of, and print any PDF files, inc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Mouse Over in Subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Try putting all code and text for the subhead in a computed field and then use that field in the sub......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Mouse Over in Subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Laurie, please post your code within ......

» Refine Search
» New Search