Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] format..? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Huge difference between A99 and D16MBS. The B stands for brackets. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] format..? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Please don't tell me that you have never seen numeric values with brackets during your career in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to pass user's password (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to set output format of SQL query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Something like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mrextract.bat (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Vijaya, You may copy (or move) them anywhere - they're the result of the MRE Extract command and ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] self service vs adhoc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Tony, This link made my day! Thanks for sharing! Francis....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IE Script Message When Populating Listbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This will have to be done on the client's (user's) computer because it occurs when the web page is r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IE Script Message When Populating Listbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Dan, I don't think the IE pop-up message is displayed because it is taking long to retrieve the 4000......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] passing HTML form values to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Why bother with a second page? Why not simplify the navigation? On the web, have you ever experience......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] passing HTML form values to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If I understand the behaviour of the two html pages, when you click on the button on page1, it navig......

The subject of passing values from one html page to another is all over the web, here's one page tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Where Join NOT working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If the TABLE FILE is not recognizing fields from the Cross Reference file, you are most likely getti......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Where Join NOT working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can I send a file via email to a pc? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I assume the mail server has to be specified somewhere in the JCL, or is it pre-defined to the mainf......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Image not appearing on SUBHEAD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Darin, thanks for spotting my silly mistake - the programs works after the correction. Thanks,...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Image not appearing on SUBHEAD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I placed an image in baseapp, but I can't get an MRE fex to have it display properly when the image ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reading in a string of undetermined length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Laura, the following code resolves the issue: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] commas in column headings - PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
For HTML only, you could use the HTML code for comma: , (or &|#44; inside a fex)....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] commas in column headings - PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The only way I can think of making this work is to use a Heading line as your Column-titles: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subtracting 30 minutes from the system data and time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Unfortunately, when using Date-Time functions in Dialogue manager, you have to first convert the DM ......

» Refine Search
» New Search