Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Convert Date to Alpha Month and Year only (ex. May 2009) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Try this: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to convert A40V to YYMD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Here's one that is a little shorter: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting a numeric field to a time field. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
Have you tried using any of the Date Time Functions? They are documented in Dev Studio....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Date format for SQL Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Looks to me like you have 2 different masters. One where the Oracle date/time field is defined as a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Function DATEDIFF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Francis, My point was that at the time I built my file the "correct location" was dependent on one'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Function DATEDIFF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Also, when setting up the holiday file, it has to be in the correct location and the documentation (......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Distributing attachments. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Do a search for "Dynamic Distribution" In our organization, a persons email address has 2 formats: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can ReportCaster log file display line numbers of errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Check out my post here. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Not displaying % sign in EXL2K reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Francis, I tried your example in 7.1.3. It does not work with FORMAT EXCEL. It works with PDF, HT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE CLOSED] v7.6.5 - Dev Studio truncating ftm files at 80 characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Tony, Looking at your signiture, it does not look like you have had much luck with DS in 7.6.anythi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] DSTRUN with RC=11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
DSTRUN does not support Dynamic Distribution. See: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Looks to me that MACGYVER is the way to go....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MacGyver (McGyver) Technique fails 7.6.7 servlet (works fine: 7.1.4 cgi) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
No matter what platform I'm using, when I am using MacGyver, I like using a FOCUS file (macgyver.foc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] More spacing between words in subheading of Excel Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I don't know if this will work for you or not but I had a similar problem. I needed to indent a row......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) How does one determine if Hot Fixes are installed? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Here's the reply I got from IBI: "Currently there is no connection with the release gen numbers fou......

Discussion Topic  (CLOSED) How does one determine if Hot Fixes are installed? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I am curious to know if there is an easy way to see if hot fix patches have been installed on a repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] STYLESHEET DELETE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Or conditionally use NOPRINT as in: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ftp'ing a flat file. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
I just write a Linux script to ftp the file where I want it to go and then in my code issue: -UNIX ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Put to bed] So what else is broken (or moved?) in Dev Studio 7.6.9? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I'm with you Tony. With our programs, it would take me 10 times longer to use the GUI vs. the Text ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) Emailing non-WebFOCUS output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Thanks for the reply. I gave this some more thought and I think I am going to ftp the report file t......

» Refine Search
» New Search