Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Smiley - Unicode 263A (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Here is code that will work: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Smiley - Unicode 263A (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Sorry, this will only work for the the whole column, not for part of the text value in the column....

Here's one way, using the Wingdings font: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for Christmas ........ (within Dev Studio) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Probably vacationing with all the other forgotten people in New Orleans' Lower Ninth Ward......

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMPLAINING] Dev Studio 7.6.5 - One Big Disappointment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
"I recommend that temp files are created w/ FORMAT ALPHA" - I have been aware of this for the last 1......

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMPLAINING] Dev Studio 7.6.5 - One Big Disappointment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Sure, that is simple to do. Meanwhile I upgraded Dev Studio to v7.6.8 and none of the things I'm co......

Editing ftm files in "External Editor" Notepad works, but the data truncates to 80 characters. I ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join to X or Y (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You can write SQL that uses the WebFOCUS metadata (Master, Access) which I assume will not bypass DB......

Discussion Topic  RE: using -SET and formatting result [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Try something like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Text Search Utility (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I take it you're searching for MRE programs? Drive:\ibi\WebFOCUS76\basedir\mrrepos.htm contains a l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML paramters into fex drilldowns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HFREEZE in an html format report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Tom, run the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert V532 HTML to V766 HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Adrian, I have never used Layout Painter to generate the HTML page, not have I created an HTML laun......

Discussion Topic  RE: Convert V532 HTML to V766 HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Adrian, I'm suggesting actually rebuilding from scratch - not copy-pasting from the old version. As ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Assign parameter value to a varible to be included in report output? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there an &IBI... variable that identifies an /APP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Funny, I tried it on my local Windows server with 2048 and that worked....

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there an &IBI... variable that identifies an /APP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
OK, in my environment, ......

I have found no documentation on using USERPATH as a function. USERPATH is only mentioned as an envi......

JG, I get a blank for USERPATH on both Windows and UNIX. I changed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] - Domain contents not showing up in View Builder - Add Block (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Just curious, any funny characters in the domain name? ......

» Refine Search
» New Search