Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Variable length fields - How do you use an A99V field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I am curious as to how one uses an A99V field in reports. From what I've seen, the first two charact......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS Coding Standards/Guidelines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Time for a Susannah/Tony roadshow!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS Coding Standards/Guidelines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Yes, I wasn't involved in this interesting topic....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] help with debugging this statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This is perhaps what you're trying to do: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] help with debugging this statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
And the statement construction is wrong...

You don't need a dash in the first column when continuing a COMPUTE or DEFINE...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Image layer (Z-INDEX) issue in pdf compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Waz, I think there's some HTML stuff going on under the covers: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE CLOSED] v7.6.5 - Dev Studio truncating ftm files at 80 characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Unfortunately, this has nothing to do with using the GUI to write a report, I'm using it to open HOL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE CLOSED] v7.6.5 - Dev Studio truncating ftm files at 80 characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I reconfigured Windows to open file type ftm with Notepad and now I can open ftm files with Notepad ......

From Tech Support: "This is a known issue with DevStudio. There is a 81 character column length lim......

It looks like the problem has nothing to do with AIX or APPHOLD, but how Dev Studio treats ftm files......

This probably doesn't confirm 100% that the AIX and Windows server environments have exactly the sam......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] v7.6.5 - FML: RECAP not calculated correctly when a datavalue is null (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
In the past, when a new option was added, the default setting would be to NOT alter the behaviour, t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] v7.6.5 - FML: RECAP not calculated correctly when a datavalue is null (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This has to do with a behaviour change. In the past (v5.3.4) it appears that MISSING=ON was not adde......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] v7.6.5 - FML: RECAP not calculated correctly when a datavalue is null (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
In an FML report, a RECAP is not calculated correctly when a datavalue is null in v7.6.5 - an incorr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] v7.6.5 - HOLD Master files generated differently than ones in v5.3.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
GamP, I agree, the content is definitely clearer , it would be nice for things to line up - I like o......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] v7.6.5 - HOLD Master files generated differently than ones in v5.3.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Anyone notice the difference in code of the HOLD Master files in v7.6? in v5.3.4: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add an image to a row on a PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Sure, I see no reason not to put the APP MAP and APP APPENDPATH commands in the fex - they will only......

Discussion Topic  RE: Managed Reporting Drill Down Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Actually, that is a very reasonable solution. I do that a lot - have tiny fexes in MRE (we call them......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED sheepishly] v7.6.5 - DB2 JOINS interpreted differently from v5.3.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
There were two too many joins in that structure - I suppose v7.6.5 got confused by a confusing set o......

» Refine Search
» New Search