Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with too many hold files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It could be a space problem and not the number of HOLD files. If you HOLD with a name that already e......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Changes made to .fex in external editor (vim) are not passed back to WebFocus server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
In Dev Studio, I may open several files in my external editor (EditPlus). When it's time to save the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changes made to .fex in external editor (vim) are not passed back to WebFocus server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
sleepy, Apologies for not responding sooner, I hadn't seen your post until now. I have had similar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculate Percent of Grand Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Perhaps using WITHIN in a PCT calculation will do what you require. Try searching for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]limiting lines in pdf (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You may consider using the "Mailing Labels or Multi-Pane Report" technique. You set the matrix to 1 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Cell Padding and Cell Spacing in EXL2K reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
As far as I can tell, WebFOCUS does not add any padding to Excel cells. Is the spacing you see due ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] make a field into a date format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If your date field is an integer, this should work: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using DECODE(CPDHOLD ELSE 'XXX'); (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The syntax for DECODE reading values from a file is: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] possible to have this layout of a 2 layer hierarchy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Richard, People usually use SUBHEAD or SUBFOOT if they require the SUBTOTAL line to appear differen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] getting server crashed error when linebreak used in compund pdf report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Update your profile to let us know your software environment. Have you tried executing that second ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Freezing Column titles in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have frozen column titles working in a WF 5.3.2 environment. My version is based on code found on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Freezing Column titles in HTML format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Have you tried searching the forum and Tech Support? There's a lot of discussion on this subject: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with openning multiple tabs excel file in excel 2k or lower version. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Rafael, If you're working on WebFOCUS then your employer will have a site licence number that you c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with openning multiple tabs excel file in excel 2k or lower version. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
As far as I know, a multi-tab Excel spreadsheet created by WebFOCUS can only be opened by Excel 2003......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Tokenizing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Try the String Replace function to replace , with ','. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ftp-ing with a hold (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Alternatively, the problem could be the PUT statement, I do not see navigation to the proj folder in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ftp-ing with a hold (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You definitely need a -RUN after the END statement of the TABLE request, otherwise all Dialogue Mana......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using DECODE vs. IF THEN ELSE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Oops, overlooked that scenario....

Discussion Topic  RE: Using DECODE vs. IF THEN ELSE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The DECODE is fine, but I would use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HexaDecimal to Decimal Conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Decimal to Hex defined function: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search