Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MATCH Command SORT BY ISSUE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Just curious why you would use EDIT and FTOA to convert the A18 column to an A8 column? I would use......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Check fieldnames after a join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
?FF host-file-name will list all the columns with their format from the host file and the cross-refe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help passing MR credentials to reporting server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'm no security expert, but I suspect you need to tweak some security setting somewhere... Meanwhil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Migrator Logs - Where are they stored? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Jessica, Thanks very much - this is very valuable information. Now I can set up a scheduled ETL Log......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to edit (modify) my own original postings (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The key statement is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] WHERE statement truncated at 80 characters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Purpose for Parameters in Intrinsic (FW) String Functions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Charles, Upon examination, you could easily pick apart a lot of the functions, most of them seem to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] problem with alpha text file wrapping data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The rows of data should not wrap. Are you sure it's not the editor you're using to view the hold fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Squeeze problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'd say it's a bug - it only occurs if your column definition contains a negative sign, as in D8.1S-......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC303 error message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: Heading cut off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Could you please post the code, between ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heading cut off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Stan, you'll have to tell us what output format this is for. As well, please update your profile to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date format for DD MMM YY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
JG, thanks for the explanation. I finally get it. The documentation seems a little unclear - it doe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date format for DD MMM YY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Rick Man, Thank you, but that results in "25-DEC-2008", not what EdG is looking for. He would like ......

Rick man, DATETRAN appears to have won the prize for most annoying syntax in a function. I can't ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] subtotal display problem using 'sequence' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
pink, it's an error of "ommi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] subtotal display problem using 'sequence' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have found that using SEQUENCE messes up other styling - a bug with probably no workaround....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] User, Group and Domain Information (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This FocalPoint posting has some information that should be of interest to you: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any one got a wf function for escaping a URL? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I apologize that my code snippet wasn't accurate. The whole thing would look something like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MORE Command on AS400 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Pat, you hadn't previously mentioned that you're having a sort overflow problem. As on the IBM Main......

» Refine Search
» New Search