Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi-select Listbox on the fly. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How to set a cookie in response header? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Well, have fun then ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to set a cookie in response header? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Yes, the HTML code does get sent to the web browser window, so that's no good. Have you taken a loo......

I don't know if this is kosher at all, but you could add some HTML in a site profile fex. Add somet......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convert IBM Mainframe FOCUS db files to WebFOCUS db files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If you see the master and data files in the Windows folder, then the transfer worked successfully. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamically Changing Column Titles with Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The quickest method would be to use EDIT: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamically Changing Column Titles with Dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The DATEADD function requires an input string in Date format. You have to use the DATECVT to first c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Way to know if the report is still running... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
YIKES! I didn't even notice. I guess that's why my head feels like it's about to explode! Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Way to know if the report is still running... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

You already asked this question and ......

"From within a procedure" - I thought that was what you wanted, but I'm not sure what you mean. "F......

Log in to the WebFOCUS Server Console (http://your-server:8121/cgiatt.exe) and then navigate to Work......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard: - Autosize blocks for reports to fit perfectly? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This is a pretty good start: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard: - Autosize blocks for reports to fit perfectly? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You have much, much more control of how a WebFOCUS report displayed on a web page will look if you u......

I use Arial, 11px in my CSS stylesheets. Everything fits on my dashboard because of my screen resol......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CODE] A simple "Please Wait" message WITH an animated image! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Here is code that uses an iframe to display a report - no new window: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Extract all Characters Before @ symbol in email address (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You will have an error before the "(FOC003) THE FIELDNAME IS NOT RECOGNIZED: GETUSERID" error - only......

Discussion Topic  RE: multi selects (combo boxes) don't work the same way ! ??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: Reports in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The only difference I see between Desired and Achieved is there is a space missing between 'XXXX' an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reports in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If you use EXL2K you should see the report formatting. If you use EXCEL you will only see column tit......

» Refine Search
» New Search