Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (975 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Oldie but (still ?) Goodie ... How to Use a trace Facility in EDA (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
Baillecl Believe me, I feel your pain. Going to WebFOCUS from a FOCUS takes time to adjust. A cou......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need help with ftp from fex with -UNIX shell script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Do this all the time. Here's the code from one of a fex. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculating Date Range (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
IMO, it would be a good addition to the manual to show how to use any of the date functions in Dialo......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCERRNUM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Have you tried this? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent Aborting (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
There was a topic a while back asking everyone to list things that had caused agents to abort. You ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel pageing across with freeze (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Tony, I missed the part about not being able to use templates, bummer, and I thought we were behind....

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel pageing across with freeze (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Another option is to use a template that has an embedded auto_open macro to do formating that WebFOC......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster : Scheduling on a particular Day... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
PB, it is my understanding that once &&KILL_RPC is set to 'Y' the whole job is flushed as soon as th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster : Scheduling on a particular Day... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
In 7.1.x, just write a pre-processing fex. For example, the following allows one of my jobs to run ......

Poll  RE: POL: Better Control of TITLE and SUBHEAD Placement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: Next Business Day functions not always working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Personnaly, I wouldn't use the -DEFAULT with another & variable. The reason is, is that after the -......

Discussion Topic  RE: MySQL extracting dates in Data Mart (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
If the field is defined as DATETIME, the in your .mas the USAGE format should be something like HYYM......

Discussion Topic  RE: MySQL extracting dates in Data Mart (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by jgelona
Are they stored like "2007-09-14 09:39:00" or are they stored as a datetime stamps? "2007-09-14 09:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report output - Text File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
LG, this is from old FOCUS days, but we still have a lot of reports that do this. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
L_G, I feel for you, I really do. Problem is I have a report very similar to what you are trying to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel multiple tabs with template file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I don't know if a FILEDEF for a template will work. I've never tried it. I always put the template......

Discussion Topic  RE: Performance issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
60 secs to read 11K rows? That seems like an very long time. First thing I'd do is use TABLEF and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Day Function... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
Also, download the Describing Data manual for your release. It has all the available formats for da......

Discussion Topic  RE: Extremely Challenging... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I like using MACGYVER. We do many reports like this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculate number of months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jgelona
I've been doing this for 20 years: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search