Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting html tags in PDF output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Never seen ENTRIES in my XX years of FOCUS/WebFOCUS. Oddly enough, this works too: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  One-to-many Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
In a one-to-many RDBMS join, is there any way of retrieving only one row per parent segment - other ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining rdbms tables in different nodes or subsystems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
GamP, I will investigate "distributed views". Thank you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Joining rdbms tables in different nodes or subsystems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I was just looking for a way around pulling the data from each server and then joining....

Discussion Topic  Joining rdbms tables in different nodes or subsystems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
When I join tables in different nodes or subsystems, I get the following messages in the SQL trace: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error Format Mismatch (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Good for you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Error Format Mismatch (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Are you using SQL tracing to ensure that your code does not generate inefficient SQL? Doing some ki......

Just before the last TABLE FILE, add the following to see what fields are in the two HOLD files that......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS errors? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I think it will be difficult to separate database errors from WebFOCUS errors because, for many erro......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS errors? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Sean, that was fun wasn't it? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: losing my mind with dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Johnny, please confirm that the dates you posted in your query regarding "countdown" are correct: 1......

Discussion Topic  RE: losing my mind with dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Like I said, DO NOT code the ADATE line. It represents your database alpha date field, which should ......

Johhny Jones, don't despair, this is easy-peasy. You have a date field in a table defined as A8? Yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: db name parm in SQL stored proc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It's three dots: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: db name parm in SQL stored proc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Believe it or not, two dots (or three) after the variable name will work....

Discussion Topic  RE: Flat File Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Darin's guess is a good one as well......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flat File Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Are those three blank lines just three carriage returns and not blank spaces?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Microsoft SQL Server Date-Time format - Best practice question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio: Matrix tab in Report Painter (FRL) - Any improvements in newer releases? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Thanks for the explanation. I am hoping that this matrix tab has been improved and has finally becom......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem joining different field types (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I think you have two options. 1) Create a dbms view that contains your field converted to alpha, th......

» Refine Search
» New Search