Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Heading Layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Crude, but does the job, mostly. (In PDF, the right justified component is not exactly justified to ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: TRUNCATE function - is it documented? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I was truncating character strings. Since I used TRUNCATE to concatenate First Name and Last Name Di......

Discussion Topic  TRUNCATE function - is it documented? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I cannot find any documentation for the TRUNCATE function in the 5.3.2 docs. Is it documented in a n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alphabetical index (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Frank, Very interesting. I've never done that before, now I'll try to find a practical use for thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] strrep function error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Since the error you get points to the second argument of STRREP and you haven't provided an example ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to create a .txt file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Do you want to create the text file via a ON TABLE SAVE or HOLD? If so, simply add a FILEDEF before ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How can an image Map call fexes w/in MR? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Marvin, 1) Add the fex to MRE 2) Publish the fex to create a launch HTML page 3) Open the HTML page......

Discussion Topic  RE: line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
John, What box do you want to divide with lines? Could you please be more specific, what is the r......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTTP 500 Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Perhaps changing a "Debug Level" setting in Apache......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTTP 500 Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Hacker's Delight! I love it! I assume the file is: Drive:\ibi\WebFOCUS53\webapps\webfocus53\WEB-INF......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing the default sort order for months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I think that might be a tall order! I always have an extra BY or ACROSS on a field that's formatted......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing DOCS for DateTime Usage to Actual conversions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
John, Would you care to tell what it is you are trying to resolve? Do you have a non-standard date-......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing DOCS for DateTime Usage to Actual conversions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Why not check this out? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] timestamp arithmetic. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Jason, give the HDIFF function a try: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal To Display without item_count column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
As Daniel mentions, you cannot SUTOTAL a field that is not a displayed report column - SUBFOOT is th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Subtotal To Display without item_count column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Documented syntax: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Location of PDF Layout Language (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Maybe this is the first example of code generated by the GUI that we're not supposed to know about........

Discussion Topic  RE: Logo in PDF Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
We still haven't found where "PAGELAYOUT", "COMPOUND LAYOUT" and, by extension, COMPONENT is documen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Running a .fex to log user activity on MRE. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The command should work for DB2 as well. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how do you display a wait cursor using report in HTML Layout Painter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Pat, would you mind putting your code between ......

» Refine Search
» New Search