Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Asisst default of black font on black background (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Greg, I was wildly guessing. Check the monitor resolution, if it's too low, perhaps it has the effec......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Asisst default of black font on black background (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Actually, they get blind people to read for them. We'd better stop before this gets out of hand. ......

Perhaps it's a monitor resolution issue. Please add software details in your signature. Cheers....

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping Column Names in the Master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
OK, how about adding the TITLE attribute to each column in the Master? The syntax is something like......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping Column Names in the Master (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Alan, I'm not sure if creating multiple segments in the Master and then modifying the Access file wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: simultanious execution (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I believe there's no Developer Studio or Report Caster on "Plain VMS Focus 6.9.8"....

Discussion Topic  RE: Making a fex execute without result? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
What one usually does in this type of execution is to point the fex to an iframe somewhere on the ht......

Discussion Topic  RE: Strange behaviour with TEMPERASE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Tony, thanks for the response. If this is how it's supposed to behave - at a server level, it ought ......

Discussion Topic  Strange behaviour with TEMPERASE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Unless I've completely misunderstood TEMPERASE all these years, something very odd happened here. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error FOC36219 - is it a disk space issue? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Yes, it seems like it's a AIX(UNIX) permissions problem, strangely related to TEMPERASE. When I use ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error FOC36219 - is it a disk space issue? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I get a FOC36219 error when trying to HOLD a file: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.2 Snags (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Doesn't work in 5.3.2. Are we sure it works in 7.1.3? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7.6.2 Snags (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Tony, The ROWS issue has to do with FRL - Masters for HOLD files created by using FRL syntax do no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Checking Directory Permissions in EDASPROF.PRF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Good stuff!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Checking Directory Permissions in EDASPROF.PRF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Mickey, here's an idea: Since you cannot check for the FOC227 error, how about doing a FILEDEF to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping Across Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
What you originally had: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grouping Across Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't understand your requirements. Could you somehow illustrate it for us?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting Selection Criteria in Report Header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I think Susannah's OK and she still has her sense of humour! ......

Poll  RE: POLL - HTMLCSS ON and the Infamous Blank Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Poll  RE: POLL - HTMLCSS ON and the Infamous Blank Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

» Refine Search
» New Search