Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Formatting Decimals For Different Rows of the Same Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
small typo. the define should be: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Access a FOCUS DB on another server with APP or USE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Doh! Genius dhagen just reminded me that there's a firewall here that will prevent me from doing thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Access a FOCUS DB on another server with APP or USE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Jeff, thank you very much for your fine, detailed response. Using your instructions, I found the od......

I've set up the remote server, to the best of my abilities. I had to leave the default port number, ......

I can't do the first suggestion, but I can possibly do the second. How do you create an EDA synonym ......

Discussion Topic  Access a FOCUS DB on another server with APP or USE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would like to access a FOCUS DB on an AIX server from a Windows server. I have no trouble accessin......

Discussion Topic  RE: supress drill down on across total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Doesn't work in 5.3.2. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: uploading PDFS to the server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Well, if the source and destination folders are addressable by the WebFOCUS server, you could execut......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pickup file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Gosh! You're complicating things, one stumbling block at a time! What you want may take a combinatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pickup file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Here's an example using the APP commands and this should be platform independent, except for the dir......

I don't think there's any other method of determining the contents of a folder, unless the folder is......

Here's an example on reading a directory listing of files - Windows version: Focexec: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional display in Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't see how this would work for a column value either....

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional display in Heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
gregson06, I'd really like to see a working example of what you've described here. I can't see how ......

Discussion Topic  RE: JOIN TABLE REFERENCE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't see anything wrong with the code. But what's going on behind the scenes is what I was concer......

Discussion Topic  RE: JOIN TABLE REFERENCE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You can use IMPORT.PRICE. When you "rejoin" what I'm assuming is a HOLD file to the SQL table, you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill downs encapsulated in stand alone pdf file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You're welcome, Master!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Drill downs encapsulated in stand alone pdf file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Wouldn't "Drill Through" do what you require? Example from the manual: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating Dynamically Formatted Fields - I knew this was too good to be true! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have a report where I'd like to display a measure with a different numeric format based on a BY fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: assign users to group views? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
John, deleting the User file is an alternative to reassigning via the ViewBuilder, the ViewBuilder m......

» Refine Search
» New Search