Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] file name referenced in SQL Where statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The Dialog Manager -READ looping method is unnecessarily complicates the code, requiring two loops t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] file name referenced in SQL Where statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
WHERE fieldname IN FILE filename is WebFOCUS syntax. To be able to do this in SQL pass-through, your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anybody upgraded from XP to VISTA yet??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Ditto on IE 7. I only use it (v6) when I need to. I use Firefox for everything else....

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anybody upgraded from XP to VISTA yet??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
From what I've been reading, I'd wait for six months (and this has nothing to do with WebFOCUS)....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] The Loop of Death w/Concatention !!Guru Needed Please!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Clay, Glad you're happy!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] The Loop of Death w/Concatention !!Guru Needed Please!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Hopefully the definitive solution! ......

Slight revision! The HOLDFORMAT ALPHA is important. ......

There's got to be a better way! I'm sure other people have had to do this (not me though!). Here's ......

Scrap all of that for a few minutes!...

I just realized you want the States on one line. Change ......

You shouldn't need to do any looping. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date time conversion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
What is the data format of the field, alpha or DATE or HYYMDS? There are no seconds or milliseconds?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Amper varibale Values to Detail Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing Amper varibale Values to Detail Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  Re: From browser ... -WRITEing a FOCEXEC to a PDS member (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Can anyone read this posting correctly? There appear to be 5 replies, but I can't see them, probabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: JavaScript Amper Variable Loading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Tony, in North America, a plink is a bang! I like plink!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Limit on number of data adapters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: Give us your feedback: New Dashboard Domain Tree Coming in Release 7.6.1! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Unfortunately, what LOOKS like a good idea may not actually be what's it's cracked up to be. When ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS retrieval from DB2 a lot slower than SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
John, I use the same User ID for both WebFOCUS and AQT requests to DB2. There are no DB2 SET NONBL......

Discussion Topic  RE: Selective Group View Access (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Isn't that why we have Group views - the Executives are in one Group, the Developers are in another ......

» Refine Search
» New Search