Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: report caster job with no distribution/notification required (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Add a dummy TABLE FILE at the end and send the report as an email to Gerry Cohen! ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Exporting WebFocus Data - Basic Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Michael, you could DEFINE a new DATEFIELD, DATEFIELD2/YYMD = DATEFIELD; This should transform the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Exporting WebFocus Data - Basic Questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If you simply print the DATEFILED field, do you get format error messages for the ones that have onl......

It sounds like you have two problems, a problem with Date fields and a problem with the HOLD file co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aligning the total...!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This might help or might confuse, but it is an interesting read!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hidden Divs in HTML Layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Cascading Style Sheet display: none - the element is not displayed and does take up any space on th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hidden Divs in HTML Layout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The way I see it, we do not hide or show fexes, we hide or show the HTML that the fexes generate. D......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC198 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I think you need to specify the DCB for a FOCUS database file, add the following to the DD statement......

Discussion Topic  RE: Overcoming the overhead of IBI .js files... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I can't help you with either of your two queries - I don't use Resource Layout at all, and I don't h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data manipulation after table request (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
To help you get off the ground, the following code should select only the rows you want in your repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: keeping track o my applications (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
For Managed Reporting programs, take a look at these posts: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: keeping track o my applications (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
In v5.3.4, the Comments tab is available for the Project icons and the folders within the Project ic......

I imagine this is an interesting new feature in v7.*. I suppose there's no way to get at this from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: aligning the OVER field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
When you post code, particularly when it contains HTML, add a [ code ] [ /code ] tag around the code......

Discussion Topic  RE: Firefox issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Windows Firefox users that sometimes require IE can use IE Tab, an add-on that allows one to switch ......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXCEL FORMULA in 716 still busted; anybody have 7.6? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
And don't dare try FML with Excel 2000 Formulas!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Looping Multiple SQL Stored Procedure Requests (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Sorry, the previous posting may not be addressing the "stored procedure" issue....

Discussion Topic  RE: Looping Multiple SQL Stored Procedure Requests (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Deborah, I did a quick test, and this works in my DB2 environment: ......

Do you have -RUN between your requests? If not, the problem you're getting may have something to do......

» Refine Search
» New Search