Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Setting the Return Code (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Leah, as Kerry suggested, try &FOCERRNUM. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: regarding Target Attribute(urgent) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
As far as I can tell, this will not work as you wish. The content of an iframe ia another HTML page.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stylesheet procedure to set a title as a hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Have you right-clicked the hyperlink to view it and determine if it is correct?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Stylesheet procedure to set a title as a hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Revised version of the example: ......

Tim, Sorry I wasn't clear in my last posting. You only need the &RNDM variable, not START_DT - tha......

I usually put this at the top of my program: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
From the docs: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
As far as I can recall (it was so long ago!) the Y2K issue was that the century was missing, hence a......

14 November, 2006: 20061114, 14112006, 11142006 is 8. 061114 , 141106 , 111406 is 6. What's a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Name of Fex in a Report Heading ??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
&FOCFEXNAME must be a new v7 variable. On my v5.3.2 server, &FOCFOCEXEC is without an "_". It may b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Name of Fex in a Report Heading ??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
This may not work in MRE....

Discussion Topic  RE: Style Sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Jim, that's a good idea....

Discussion Topic  RE: Style Sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't think there's any way to do that....

Discussion Topic  RE: Suppress SUBTOTAL line from splitting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I think the machinations we have to go through to solve this simple problem are ridiculous. "The pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vertical Column Labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Excel templates not available for RCourtemanche's WF version 5.2.4....

Discussion Topic  RE: Create a date-time out of a defined date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Glad it worked out....

Discussion Topic  RE: Create a date-time out of a defined date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You don't need to define fields to use the date functions. This should do it: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Border Trouble (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
trial and (t)error!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Change to data selection affecting STYLE SHEET??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Bethany, you didn't respond to your last question regarding borders? Did we help you on that one?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Data getting truncated (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'm not sure if this is applicable to the version of WebFOCUS you have, but I think you may have to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search