Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Adding Accordion Report to div through Ajax Call (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Eric, this is an absolutely remote possibility. Take a look at Documentation > Creating Reports Wit......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster, Report Library and email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
One of my colleagues informed me of "Subscribe". Once at least one report is created in Report Libra......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report Caster, Report Library and email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I have a Report Caster Schedule that runs a fex with RC Distribution to Report Library. Upon success......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] B.I. Portal Page with Report Library - Specific Folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
dhagen, Thanks for the info regarding REST. I'll read-up. Regards,...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] B.I. Portal Page with Report Library - Specific Folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I would like to add a page to a Portal. This page should contain a specific Report Library folder, w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL2K Compound and BYTOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
As I suspected, in WF 8.0.08, the styling that works for EXL2K does not work for XLSX....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] EXL2K Compound and BYTOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I just tried this in WF 8.0.08 and it works. I will continue to test with my real world program that......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] EXL2K Compound and BYTOC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I was hoping to create a report in EXL2K format that is a Compound report with also BYTOC. I was hop......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] App Studio 8.1.05 HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I came across this issue earlier this week. I also discovered that JavaScript variables cannot star......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join SQLMSS Table inside a Focus Master file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
In my attempt to replicate what you're trying to do, I deleted the "DATASET" attribute from the FOCU......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WHEN= makes the image field go wide in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Goodie!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WHEN= makes the image field go wide in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
susannah, do you have WRAP=ON or WRAP=99 on all the columns? Perhaps the WHEN is negating some SQUEE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSE] Unsubscribe user from a library report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Yes, missing but expected features are very good subjects to discuss with Tech Support....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSE] Unsubscribe user from a library report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
And there doesn't seem to be a way to do this, does there? You could delete rows from the appropria......

I should see an icon for each subscribed report? All I see is an empty folder called "Custom Report......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF8 Version Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I ALWAYS use the external text editor feature. We get zero-byte saved files very often, and my very......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL2K FORMULA results in formula with ROUND function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Why are there blanks in the middle of the formula? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL2K FORMULA results in formula with ROUND function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Waz, I'm using P because the master for the Oracle table has P32.7....

MartinY, Merci pour la réponse !...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EXL2K FORMULA results in formula with ROUND function (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I am using EXL2K FORMULA in a fex for a simple sum: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search