Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (256 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Display subhead for field that didn't meet criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Francis, Thanks for the samples. Ginny, That is exactly the problem - for the "unselected" I want......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [closed] Display subhead for field that didn't meet criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
I actually do have that flag. The problem is that when I test on that flag, the row doesn't print a......

Discussion Topic  [closed] Display subhead for field that didn't meet criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
I know this is a long shot but I'm gona try... In the focexec below, would it be possible to have a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chaining not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
I went through this too once... It's one of those things that you gotta wonder why it was developed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel templates... again (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
I guess I didn't think about it because I am not familiar with it. I will research and see if this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel templates... again (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Very much so! If I come up with anything, or if IBI provides anything, I will let you all know. I ......

It's a comforting feeling to know there are others sharing in my pain......

Thanks. If it's true that it doesn't work with subtotals then I'd say this is not an option for us....

I was thinking of doing something along those lines but our report widths and lengths are variable. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Thanks. It doesn't seem to make a difference....

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS

BOTTOM seems to get ignored when using ON TABLE SUBFOOT....

Discussion Topic  Report Footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Is there a way to direct the report footing to be displayed at the bottom of the last page (like FOO......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CSS Path in MR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
when you app directories - do you mean on the reporting server?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] CSS Path in MR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
I have a CSS file accessible via an alias on the HTTP Server. HTML Tool won't let me browse to it (......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Populating list controls in a domain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
I figured I could do that - was just wondering if I could get away with not having to do it!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Populating list controls in a domain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Is it possible to populate the list controls from a procedure that resides on the reporting server? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MR Logon Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
We were thinking of that but I think we may have hit some problems. I think we will look at it agai......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MR Logon Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Has anyone created their own MR Logon Page (as opposed to modifying worp_login.jsp)? If so, is ther......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Shared Reports Not Displaying in BID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Anyone have any ideas? Our shared reports show up in the Managed Reporting applet interface but not......

» Refine Search
» New Search