Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 285
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5694 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Removing quotes from a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Am I correct in thinking that you are receiving this variable from an HTML launch page constructed i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ACROSS Total Column - Hide measures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Don't forget that dynamic formatting is possible. This will ensure that your numerics in MS Excel ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ACROSS Total Column - Hide measures (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Building on the first option from Martin, you could NOPRINT the aggregates at report level and then ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Facing problem with Read command in version 8204 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
You are also missing a semicolon in the line -REPEAT :END_MARKET_REPEAT &LINES TIMES I would still ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Facing problem with Read command in version 8204 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

Correct syntax for -READ is -READ &variable......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to create a date range slider filter in Webfocus (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Donut Chart anyone? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Doug, You're asking about example code that was written (potentially) in early 8 version(s) and you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can I RECOMPUTE a field differently for SUBTOTAL and normal rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can I RECOMPUTE a field differently for SUBTOTAL and normal rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
You can do something like this. The first two aggregations are performed at a sort break level using......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing Values onto HTML docs using !IBI.AMP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
You might also want to check out DMPRECISION setting if you are going to use decimals in your variab......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Javascript function on first BY-field in report with EXPANDBYROWTREE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
BTW, the syntax is SET JSURL not JSURL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Javascript function on first BY-field in report with EXPANDBYROWTREE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
I guess that you are hand coding this? If you are, then try adding OBJECT=TAG, to your line. Just t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Populating System date in the subject for ReportCaster jobs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Just tried this on an 8.2.04 VM and it didn't give the date, only &YYMD or &DATE. Client Build/GEN: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sharing] New HTML5 Extension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Can you send me a link to download your extension zip file? If so then please ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sharing] New HTML5 Extension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Aswin, If I read your response correctly, you have 2 questions/requests - ......

Hmmm, just noticed that your signature states 8.1 - I do hope that is wrong and that you haven't upd......

Aswin, The donor code was from the same chart type on D3js.org and, if you had been at my session i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MUST OPEN A CASE...completely befuddled (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Sorry Martin, but the verbs in WebFOCUS are SUM, PRINT, LIST, WRITE, ADD, COUNT etc. They do not in......

» Refine Search
» New Search