Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Did I get this drill-down correct in 8.x syntax vs the 7.x syntax?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
There is no difference between these two versions of the code - your "8.x" version is syntactically ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] In WF 7.x is Data Server content considered MR content?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
To supposedly ease the migration, isn't there a Migration Utility to get the stuff from WF 7 to WF 8......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] In WF 7.x is Data Server content considered MR content?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The reporting server application folders are not considered as Managed Reporting, WF 4, 5, 7 or 8. T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] .mht file issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It looks like the issue is as specified in the error message. The path mentioned in the error messag......

Discussion Topic  RE: something cool in RC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
susannah, it's very charitable of you to find "something cool in RC". I've found many very annoyin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] How to change Magnify/Portals "X-UA-Compatible" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Gavin, it's hard-coded ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pie chart and Table alignment issue in WEbFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pie chart and Table alignment issue in WEbFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I don't see the HTMLFORM in your code, and you should use HOLD for both the table and graph, then us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Math not working for decimals. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Gavin, Dialogue Manager works with strings. Sometimes the strings can be numbers, but by default the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Ampersands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Well, that's a revelation!!! I did not know about NOEVAL - always something to learn! Thanks Gavin....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What directory are the .bip portal files located...want to change file name. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I've had trouble with Save As when using Change Management to deploy from Dev to Prod - something go......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Just upgraded to 8104 with AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I haven't used Projects in a long time, but I agree with you. This and several other features have b......

Discussion Topic  [OPEN] No info on the IBI Tech Support site for WF_REPOSOBJ and WF_NLSOBJ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
There appears to be absolutely no information on the IBI Tech Support site regarding the WebFOCUS Re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DATEADD() not working correctly: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
John, I haven't found any info on using Date functions in the manual. The forum is definitely more h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DATEADD() not working correctly: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You cannot use the Date functions in Dialogue Manager without first converting the date string into ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPEN] WF 8.0.08 - Fex that runs a set of schedules - is it complicated? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
CLH, Thanks for the detailed explanation. I'll look into it soon. Regards,...

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPEN] WF 8.0.08 - Fex that runs a set of schedules - is it complicated? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Column Title getting trimmed when exported to PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
No help: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Column Title getting trimmed when exported to PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
My apologies - WRAP does not work on column titles when the output type is PDF. It works for HTML an......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] A way to keep column titles in view when scrolling through records?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It's different for regular HTML reports and Active Reports. For regular HTML reports use HFREEZE. S......

» Refine Search
» New Search