Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (391 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Retain Multiple Spaces in a field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
The new version 7.6 is supposed to have a new SET command, that preserves the spaces in HTML and Exc......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need help with ftp from fex with -UNIX shell script (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
We do this all the time: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PDF Component Reporting... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
I am getting the same result as focuszambit. The report does NOT work as expected in 7.1.3. The seco......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calculate number of months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
The system date, &YYMD is not in smart date YYMD format. It is in I8YYMD format. You have to conver......

Discussion Topic  RE: Carriage Returns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
I had to change the length of ANLB and ANLBC to 86 from 40 (the string is longer than 40) to get it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PAGE-NUM TOP and SET LINES/SET PAPER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
I am on the same version as you are. I also import into excel as a WebQuery. The following is result......

Discussion Topic  RE: [ID-1O-T ERROR]HEADALIGN on Free-Form Report (Excel) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
The lines 3 & 4 should read: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weird problem in SQL translation of selection criteria based on a DEFINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
If you want to force your define NOT to Optimize (wierd, but sometimes you have to), I do something ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster in not picking up the job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
My symptoms were different than yours. This was a case where the job ran sometimes (all times of day......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster in not picking up the job (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
I once opened a case on this mysterious SET DISTRIBUTE=OFF. This is the answer I got back from IBI t......

Discussion Topic  Hide passed parameters in PDF drill down? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Does anybody know of a way to hide some parameters in a drill down from PDF? Now they all show up in......

Discussion Topic  RE: On using Excel templates with ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Templates work fine with 7.1.3. in general. You will probably have to use Tony A's solution to creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Learning newbe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
Are you sure you are licensed for Maintain?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Decode Function in Webfocus... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
In WebFOCUS with DECODE the ELSE value can not be a field name, it must be a literal. That can be co......

Discussion Topic  RE: Microsoft SQL Server Date-Time format - Best practice question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
I think this was a new option post 5.2 at least. In 7.1.3 we get the option to "replace" the master ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Microsoft SQL Server Date-Time format - Best practice question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
We have SQL SQLMSS SET DATETIME OFF in the edasprof.prf In case we want to create metadata with da......

Discussion Topic  RE: Several reports on one Excel-worksheet. Report and graph on one Excel-worksheet. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
I would use an Excel Template sending the data to a specific numbered sheet, together with a Excel n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL2K FORMULA Produces Values, not Formulae (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
At least in 7.1.3 COMPUTES do result in formulas, as long as the formula is "translateable". For exa......

Discussion Topic  RE: conditional problems in stylesheet? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
I don't know what is wrong. When I cut and pasted your code into a fex of mine (changing the column ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SQL Pass-through security risks (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N.Selph
For the reason that Jason mentions, the generic user id can't have the access to more sensitive data......

» Refine Search
» New Search