Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 137
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (2723 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to truncate Y axis value fron the X axis label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Since you can only sort by one thing in GRAPH, you have to fake it out, i.e. sort by a number but di......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus Index (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
In the original post, he added the FORMAT FOCUS INDEX syntax. Prior to that, it was a fixed format ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focus Index (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You did the same thing we did, made a double release jump. There was lots of code tightening in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: $ sign in Subtotal and Grand Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Then your formats are not correct. Did you look at what Francis posted? Do you have the M qualifie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] copying a file from one server to another server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Susannah, FYI, we use SCP (secure ftp) to copy from one Unix box to another without having to go th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] copying a file from one server to another server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Q1. You can always use ftp. If you are on Windows, you can map the drive from the target server on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Retaining Leading zeros in excel format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting Problem at Lower Levels of OLAP Dimension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
No, change it in a define field then sort on it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sorting Problem at Lower Levels of OLAP Dimension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
You could make it an A8YYMD as opposed to just an A8 and then it should sort properly....

Can you reformat the date before you display it on the report? A YYMD format usually works best. A......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Display of numbers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
If EMPNO was originally an integer, you could put an 'L' on the format before converting it to alpha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Google Map (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Rick, I was able to get a key from Google without forking over any money. I think there is a limit......

Discussion Topic  RE: pie: how to set diameter? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
rothlux, Before you get too far into the Forum, please update your profile signature (see link at t......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to differentiate Web FOCUS URL. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I don't think you can. When you run it that way, it is running as an 'adhoc' request and the code i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there a TABLE FILE mapping utility out there ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
I agree with Frank regarding question 2 and I do lots and lots of that. I have a generic master cal......

Discussion Topic  RE: removing trailing spaces on VMS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Can you post-process the file with a VMS script and operating system commands or Perl? Or you could......

Discussion Topic  RE: Java version for Webfocus 716 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Are you talking about Developer Studio or WebFOCUS? Please clarify your question. And the installa......

Discussion Topic  RE: load field's value into a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Sorry I missed that. I was up very late watching Olympics. Doesn't bode well for the rest of the d......

Discussion Topic  RE: load field's value into a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
A simpler variation would be: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMS Stored Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by GinnyJakes
Tom, It would help to know what your source platform is. Please update your profile signature wit......

» Refine Search
» New Search