Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Summit 2015. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
And they can very nicely use the JOIN GUI tool to join two three million row tables on uncommon colu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Summit 2015. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'll pay $20 to watch a You Tube video of this question being asked and of the response from IBI....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Across Data Title Backcolor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It appears there is a loophole in the WebFOCUS stylesheet selectors - there appears to be no way to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] appending records to hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
You wouldn't have to worry if only you used the GUI ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Stop access to /ibi_apps but allow access to portals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Waz, We prevent users from getting to ibi_apps by specifying a particular portal in the Default Wel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to retain dash symbol in excel tab names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I've noticed if the two tabs have the same name, the second gets overridden with "RECOVERED_SHEET1".......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Field Display Not Repeating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
If you have SET BYDISPLAY = ON in your code but you still do not have the value repeating, please po......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Graph Bar Hover Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I find the default colour, yellow, to be very distracting, so I use an RGBA colour - 30% white, to m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] iframe behaviour when we use EXL07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I've seen this happen with CSV format. A possible solution is to verify that the Redirection Settin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create temporary table to database. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
FYI, for MS SQL Server only, you can create a temporary table by prefixing the table name with a #: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Portal TEST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Lynsi, the even more ridiculous aspect of inserting a BIP "Text" panel as an HTML textarea element i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Portal TEST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The WF BIP Text panel is useless. It's an HTML textarea - you can have only one font style applied t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] Result of a case I opened in Sep. 2012 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  [CASE CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] Result of a case I opened in Sep. 2012 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED)passing HTML calendar prompt to SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It appears that date values without dashes works as well, so, if you have slashes in &DATE_YYYYMMDD,......

Discussion Topic  RE: (SOLVED)passing HTML calendar prompt to SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
What does ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Amper variable - HTML Text Box - DEFINE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Here's one possibility: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Relatively reference fexes in drilldowns (In the Contents Folder) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Here is a workaround - instead of relative reference, use the Content folder full path variable. Her......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Why is &AMTDIFF not formatting right like the rest of the values?: (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I'm not sure what the regex is trying to accomplish, but the toFixed method is new to me and interes......

» Refine Search
» New Search