Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 99
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1972 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Active Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
TAMU-C, Active Reports is a licensed option. 1. Go to your server: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Oracle Date Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Rick, OK, Sorry about that, thought it was an Oracle/SQL question: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oracle Date Display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Rick, Oracle Date Functions are found on the Internet!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using an embedded ampersand in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Yep, I made it more complex than it needed to be for this scenario... Glenda and Alan examples work......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using an embedded ampersand in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Norb, The option I would choose is to convert special characters in the passing fex to the calling ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Help:SQL Stored Proc Call Gives Foc 205 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Help:SQL Stored Proc Call Gives Foc 205 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
DeadPerson, This means the variables being passed are out-of-sync with the SP @variables. You have......

DeadMan, For testing, add a default for &ACCT_ID: -DEFAULT &rowcount=0, &retcode=0, &ACCT_ID = val......

DeadMan, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MicroFocus Cobol Batch Jobs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Hi David, If I recall "correctly", they used a Windows scheduler, passing parms to the mainframe. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MicroFocus Cobol Batch Jobs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Jay, We did this at Anthem in 2003, Operation FORKLIFT. We(the data group) used MicroFocus COBOL to......

Discussion Topic  RE: EXL2K Gridlines Disappear (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Hi Pat, Actually figured it out: If I had only 1 fund for a manager, the summary report was not to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create a MFD from a COBOL Copybook (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Hey Doug, YEP! COBOL Translator for the mainframe costs $$$. Now, you get to hand-code, like I did......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create a MFD from a COBOL Copybook (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Doug, Go to Advanced Search and type in COBOL Copybook. COBOL to FOCUS (CTF) documentation is all......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster job question - Burst Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Darin, PLEASE do. I set counters to use one set of code to OPEN and CLOSE. I distribute an EXCEL w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster job question - Burst Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tom Flynn
Hi Bethany, I use the Dynamic Address List, which is the focexec that creates the distribution list......

Hi Bethany, This works, just tested. Moved COUNTRY to the HEADING.. ......

Hi Bethany, Change this -REPEAT BEG_LOOP WHILE &IORETURN EQ 0; -READ MGR_LIST NOCLOSE &COUNTRY.A1......

Hi Bethany, Just so happens I just completed one, so, here's some code: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search