Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 529
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10577 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF8 Printing / Copying / Resizing Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
All GUI solution: Create a fex with a parameter, "WFFMT", defaulted to "JSCHART". Create an HTML pa......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF8 Printing / Copying / Resizing Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
The better solution is to have a print icon (or magnify icon) that reruns the same graph is a larger......

Robert, it sounds like you're doing this via a GUI. You don't need any prompting. You need to add a ......

Have you tried Windows print screen or Snipping Tool, available in Windows 7?...

You could make the graph format a variable with "JSCHART" as the default. The URL for the printer ic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issue with DATEADD? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] alpha conversion to datetime (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Alan, yes it does! I don't know why I thought I needed to rearrange the date components - all my exa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] alpha conversion to datetime (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It most probably is possible. Here is an example fex. MY_ALPHA_DATE_TIME1 is the alpha column cont......

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMMENT] Kids are being taught CODE, not GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMMENT] Kids are being taught CODE, not GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
It's happening with the spoken language as well. Everyone is walking around with their devices, tapp......

Discussion Topic  [COMMENT] Kids are being taught CODE, not GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Suppress mouse over labels on active report graphs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Have you tried the documentation? This is for 8.0.08. Look for the same document for 8.0.02. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] " in SQL. How do I get rid of them? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
I could be wrong but there's been a concerted effort to ignore "true" developers. Users über alles!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] " in SQL. How do I get rid of them? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Tony, it should be an option. In the WebFOCUS GUI there's an option to generate code with or without......

It's 2015 and I'm still looking for this - how to get the data adapter to not generate double quotes......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Showing metrics as Rows instead of Columns? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Showing metrics as Rows instead of Columns? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Perhaps this will help: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [HOT-FIX AVAILABLE] WF 8.0.08 Report Caster: Task error: UNRECOGNIZED COMMAND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Dev Studio 8.0.08 - when opening a fex in an external text editor, a 00 hex character is added to th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NOT CLOSED] WF 8.0.08 Report Caster: error when attempting to save a new schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
Interesting - I did have a dash, so it is conceivable that it was an n-dash form wherever the copy/p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [NOT CLOSED] WF 8.0.08 Report Caster: error when attempting to save a new schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Francis Mariani
MSGV0002 appears to be related to the length of the schedule name. I tried reducing the length to le......

» Refine Search
» New Search