Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (256 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tooltip on drill down link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
What do you mean by adding a field? What is it you are trying to accomplish?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Tooltip on drill down link (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Add ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which groups are associated with a domain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
If you set up MR to use RDBMS then you could query the WF_GRPDOMTB table....

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Favorites listing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Thanks Darin. Indeed it was in worp/worp_users/username....

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Favorites listing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Does anyone know where MR stores a user's favorites?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Querying the system for custom reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Business requirement... Are you saying there is no MR API to delete a "My Report" - in which case, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Querying the system for custom reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Well now I'm able to get the list of custom reports. I am thinking that we can check some audit log......

Susannah/Darin, Thanks for your ideas. With your help and the earlier posts from Francis and hammo......

Thanks Darin. I found the post you are referring to at: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Querying the system for custom reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Is there any way to query the system for information about custom/shared reports?...

Discussion Topic  Domain Search (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Is there any way to access the Domain Search other than having the Utilities menu? Since deferred s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Domain search by ID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
To be more specific - by ID of who created shared reports. That info must be stored by WebFOCUS som......

Discussion Topic  Domain search by ID (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Is there any way in the domain search to query shared reports by ID of the person who created the re......

Discussion Topic  Remove Run Deferred Option (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Is there anything that can be set to not allow users to run deferred reports (and thus hopefully rem......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rename Standard Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
These things make me very nervous.... Thanks for the advice....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rename Standard Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Thanks! This certainly is helpful but I am concerned about the upgrade issues......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Rename Standard Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Is there any way to rename the standard reports folder to something customizable? On the same topic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Listing values as multiple lines in the heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
I wanted the grid because these countries are really just one cell in the grid - there is alot of ot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Listing values as multiple lines in the heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
Thanks for both of your ideas. Jack - I didn't get to test yours yet. I did test Frank's - needed ......

Discussion Topic  Listing values as multiple lines in the heading (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ChannyS
I have the following report: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search