Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SCHEDULING REPORTS OUT OF A RESTRICTED DOMAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbm
Okay...I am using a Webfocus business Intelligence Dashboard, release 7.7.03. I use MRE, although I......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SCHEDULING REPORTS OUT OF A RESTRICTED DOMAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbm
No, not from Dev Studio. I access all the domains through a dashboard. So, I right click on my foc......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SCHEDULING REPORTS OUT OF A RESTRICTED DOMAIN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbm
I am new to Webfocus and am still at the bottom of the learning curve. I have access to a restricte......

Discussion Topic  AUTO-response w/in FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbm
I am working in mainframe focus, version 7.2.3. I have a focus program where I have created 2 files......

Discussion Topic  SYNTAX CHECK TOOL?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbm
We run FOCUS 7.2.3 on the mainframe and I have recently been asked by a user if there are any SYNTAX......

Discussion Topic  PEOPLESOFT & WEBFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbm
We have once again started the discussion of comparing one of our current BI tools with WebFocus and......

Discussion Topic  FOC202 & FOC203 ERROR IN 7.2.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbm
Can somebody clarify what this exactly means? I've uploaded a TXT file to the mainframe and am using......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC202 & FOC203 ERROR IN 7.2.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbm
I believe this may have something to do with how I uploaded the file. It came to me as a TXT format......

Discussion Topic  FOC202 & FOC203 ERROR IN 7.2.3 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbm
Can somebody clarify what this exactly means? I've uploaded a TXT file to the mainframe and am using......

Discussion Topic  FOCUS 7.2.3 Looping Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbm
I have an external data set. I'm using a "READ" function to read the first position, which I am usi......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOCUS 7.2.3 Looping Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbm
Thnx so much Susannah...I'll give it a try!......

Discussion Topic  FOCUS 7.2.3 Looping Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbm
I have an external data set. I'm using a "READ" function to read the first position, which I am usi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFocus vs. Other Reporting Tools (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbm
Thanks, Chris! Your suggestions will be useful. I appreciate them....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WebFocus vs. Other Reporting Tools (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cbm
Just looking for thoughts and/or experiences on using other reporting tools such as BRIO compared to......

» Refine Search
» New Search