Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (31 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Exclude Alpha Records in Selection Criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
I tried each solution offered with success using each technique. Once again, Focal Point proves to ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Exclude Alpha Records in Selection Criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
Thanks. Works like a charm within Oracle....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Exclude Alpha Records in Selection Criteria (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
Hello Foc Wizards - I have an easy one for you here. What is the best/most efficient way to exclud......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Best way to remove alpha characters from alphanumeric fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
Agreed. Awesome solution. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Best way to remove alpha characters from alphanumeric fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
Thx Francis. I was looking for a method similar to using regular expressions within FOCUS. I'll ch......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Best way to remove alpha characters from alphanumeric fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
I have a field (A22 format) which can contain a series of either numbers or letters. What is the bes......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DS HTML Composer: RIA (Rich Internet Application) - anyone using this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
Francis, I was looking for the RIA in my DS install and couldn't find it. Is it something installe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Generate PDF letter in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
Thanks. A WYSIWYG editor would be nice. In the meantime, I ended up ditching InfoAssist and using ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Generate PDF letter in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
I am in the process of building a letter within InfoAssist and need some help with output format. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Embed Analytics in Dashboard Site (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
No luck.. no leads......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Displaying totals for a different SUM field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
I have 5 SUM fields in a report that display counts for certain buckets. I would like to add column......

Discussion Topic  RE: <RESOLVED> onmouseover event to change picture image (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
Thanks Wep. My issue was, as you mentioned, the multiple copies of the javascript function... one o......

Discussion Topic  RE: <RESOLVED> onmouseover event to change picture image (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
Sorry, it's not doing anything "onmouseover" instead of changing the pic as I would expect. Thank......

Discussion Topic  <RESOLVED> onmouseover event to change picture image (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
Not a WebFOCUS related question per se but hopefully someone will be able to assit... I have a dash......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] CNT.DST in Advanced Graph Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
I have built a graph that references a FOCUS db object. This object provides a distinct count of tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Field Formatting in Report Headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
But... it's not. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Field Formatting in Report Headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins

Discussion Topic  Field Formatting in Report Headers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
I have placed a defined field from my report in my report header. The field is formatted as packed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Creating Fiscal Week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
Thanks Francis. I actually figured out how to do exactly what I needed and was coming here to close......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Creating Fiscal Week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by kadkins
I think this is possible, I just don't know how to do it... Our fiscal year begins on 01/29/2011 a......

» Refine Search
» New Search