Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do I suppress a single subtotal? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Swamp
David, MULTILINES will suppress the SUBTOTAL when there is only one detail line. I have multiple d......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How do I suppress a single subtotal? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Swamp
When I have subtotals for 2, 4, and 5 seats I get three set of subtotals, which is what I want. Whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Running group total with across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Swamp
That only gives a running total of the number of seats. I need a running total of Sales, Retail Cos......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Running group total with across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Swamp
How can I get a running GROUP total with an across? As you can see the GROUP total for up to 5 is o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] load FML hierarchy into hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Swamp
As a follow-up to my previous post, I have learned a few things. It is easier to have the file be a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] load FML hierarchy into hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Swamp
Francis, Here is my cleaned up example. I did exactly as you said creating my own Master to re-cre......

Francis, Thanks. I believe you have led me right to the solution. I will post tomorrow with a cle......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] load FML hierarchy into hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Swamp
I am trying to load a FML hierarchy into a hold file because I need to do some COMPUTEs on the PAREN......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FML RECAP % in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Swamp
Fred, that will do it! I had no idea that you could do something like that. Thanks a bunch....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FML RECAP % in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Swamp
Fred, that destroys all of my formatting. What I can do to make one individual cell have the right......

FreSte, thanks for the quick reply. You are right EXL97 will fix THAT problem but it introduces a w......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FML RECAP % in Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Swamp
When I run this to PDF it works fine. But when I run it to EXL2K the % line loses its formatting. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] across with ROW-TOTAL formatted differently (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Swamp
GamP, That gives me dollar signs on ALL the rows of the totals but I would like the dollar sign on ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] across with ROW-TOTAL formatted differently (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Swamp
Waz your answer was right on. Now here is EXACTLY what I am tring to do. Using this code: SET BLA......

GamP that does do exactly what I described that I wanted. But, Waz could you elaborate on how I mig......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] across with ROW-TOTAL formatted differently (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Swamp
Is it possible to have an across with ROW-TOTAL and have the ROW-TOTALs formatted differently? In t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Across with subfoot on noprint field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Swamp
With twelve months in the year the two columns of data per month means I have 24 columns in the repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Across with subfoot on noprint field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Swamp
Kerry, I need the subtotals to line up for the twleve months of the year and the SUBFOOT does not ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Across with subfoot on noprint field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Swamp
I am trying to create a report with Overtime (OT) and Double time (DT) Across month. On a group bre......

» Refine Search
» New Search