Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Report will not display same information as stored proc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nico
I have a sql stored proc that will display 0's for months that do not have data in SSMS. On my webfo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Error creating Synonym (FOC1400) SQLCODE IS 201 (HEX: 000000C9) XOPEN: S0004 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nico
I am trying to create a synonym based on a stored procedure that accepts user input. EACH time I tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subtotals display incorrect distinct count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nico
Thank you, I was able to get the results I needed....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subtotals display incorrect distinct count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nico
I'm sorry, the count of primary folders WITHIN the PARENTFOLDER is what I needed. THis is what I ne......

This does not work for me, I can get the correct count for the primaryfolder when no other fields ar......

I want the count of distinct rows with the hold file in the subtotal line. I don't want it within ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Subtotals display incorrect distinct count (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nico
I have a report that needs to display the count of distinct primaryfolders in the subtotal line. Ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drop down .fex in html only list certain values for 'All' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nico
SOLVED Thank u for your help....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Drop down .fex in html only list certain values for 'All' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nico
I have a .fex that populates a drop down in my html, then that value(s) chosen are passed into a st......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Header error message dissappears when static where clause is added (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nico
Thank you, i was able to improvise on the stored proc level. I'm not sure webfocus can handle stati......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Header error message dissappears when static where clause is added (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nico
I have a report, that returns a error message when the date range is > certain amount of days. Ever......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pass multi value parameters to sql stored proc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nico
Thank you very much for your help & i was FINALLY able to resovle this after i opened a case with IB......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Pass multi value parameters to sql stored proc (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by nico
Hi: Yes, i am able to get that to successfully pass into my proc when i use your recommendation. ......

Thank you for your reply. I have followed all recommendations posted in this forum and still can't ......

I just need to know WHY the html page does not interpret the values the same way as the .fex. There ......

Thank u very much & you were correct about the IN() syntax j.gross. I am now able to pass multiple ......

Thank you for your reply. The output is below & i am able to see the values that SHOULD theoriciall......

Hi, is java the only option @ this point? I'm not exactly sure how to do that, do you have an exampl......

Hi: With the code below, i am able to pass in 1 values @ a time. However, i am not able to pass in ......

There are multiple fields i have to do this for. IF i can just get the TRIGGERTYPENAME to pass mult......

» Refine Search
» New Search