Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (70 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]NUMBER OF RECORDS IN TABLE vs. LINES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarterIT
Thanks Kofi, Joni and Kevin. I think I got it now: NUMBER OF RECORDS IN TABLE = total # of records......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]NUMBER OF RECORDS IN TABLE vs. LINES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarterIT
You are correct. When I comment the WHERE lines, the numbers are the same. So it appears, similar t......

Okay, I think I see. So it seems the LINES value is determined by an aggregate function (SUM) in the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]NUMBER OF RECORDS IN TABLE vs. LINES (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarterIT
I have output that includes this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Print the contents of a HOLD table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarterIT
The 2 table requests are in the same file, one immediately following the other. Since the files are......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Print the contents of a HOLD table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarterIT
I create a HOLD table similar to this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]HGETC vs. hard-coded date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarterIT
Thanks. that works....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]HGETC vs. hard-coded date (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarterIT
I have this line of code: TDY_DATE/HMDYYs = HGETC(8,'HMDYYs'); Its used to generate a report based......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using Spanish characters in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarterIT
Still not working. I'm using WF 7705. Will check NLS seetings. Thanks Tom, Francis....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using Spanish characters in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarterIT
@Francis Thanks, the Admin Console is not accessible by me, but by our Sys Admin. If I don't find a......

Thanks Eric. My output is a PDF file. The server/client NLS setting is something I'll need to look ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Using Spanish characters in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarterIT
I have a fex file that prints a report which needs to include the Spanish character capital I, acute......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Determining Who Created/Modified File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarterIT
Hi Tamara, I will take a look at Resource Analyzer. It seems to do a lot more than I need, but if i......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Determining Who Created/Modified File (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarterIT
In WebFOCUS Developer Studio, is there a way to determine who created/modified a file? Thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EDA 43 Copy Manager Server: Where is the source database configuration info? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarterIT
Thanks Kathryn, I'll take a look at your reference. I looked at some documentation from the previou......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EDA 43 Copy Manager Server: Where is the source database configuration info? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarterIT
I'm using EDA 43 Copy Manager Server which I realize is a fairly old version. What I want to do is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Copy Manager Statistics Report - can this be auto-emailed? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarterIT
Thanks Clif. I took a look and I'm using Release 4.2, so it seems I'm really behind. That being it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Copy Manager Statistics Report - can this be auto-emailed? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarterIT
@dhagen I don't use Copy Manager often. Can you please tell me where I would find the "process flow......

Thanks dhagen. I will try....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Copy Manager Statistics Report - can this be auto-emailed? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by gcarterIT
Every morning I run a statistics report (EDA Servers -> EDASERV -> Reports -> Statistics) to determi......

» Refine Search
» New Search