Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] RESTful Services - Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd Jones
All, Within a fex I need to use RESTful web services to execute a Report Caster job. I need real exa......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  HTML Output to PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd Jones
I'm trying to take my output of looped html and convert into pdf. Please note the line above "HTMLFO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need to capture WF Errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd Jones
I made that change and below are the results, I didn't see a change in the error codes. HTML OUTPUT......

Discussion Topic  Need to capture WF Errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd Jones
I have the below code that loops through a list of flat file names and runs this code for each. I'......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Row Formats in Stylesheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd Jones
I have one column named January it is in D20.2 format. I need specific rows in different formats: Mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Transpose Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd Jones
I think thier is a limit on the number of Over commands you can use....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Transpose Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd Jones
I need to transpose some data. I have data in this format that goes out to 280 columns: P_W P W ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UNIX FTP CMD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd Jones
George, I was able to get this function to work. Thanks so much! UNIX scp -2 /az/webfocus/ibi/apps/......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UNIX FTP CMD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd Jones
dhagen, You are correct. I really need to move a fex from one server to another....

I get the same results either way, but I did change the -WRITE just a bit. FILEDEF FTPCMDS DISK /az......

I've tried something like this: FILEDEF FTPCMDS DISK /az/webfocus/ibi/apps/test/coc.sh -RUN -WRITE ......

Is their a way to do this within the fex?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] UNIX FTP CMD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd Jones
I am on a UNIX Box and I want to do a UNIX ftp command in my fex. I've created a .fex to do this. I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reseting Statistics in webconsole (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd Jones
We want to reset the following: Conn Total, Conn Completed, Sessions Now, Sessions Total, Res Fails,......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Reseting Statistics in webconsole (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd Jones
I need a way to restart the application server everyday at a specific time. I want to do the same th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Data Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd Jones
OK...I think I found them. I'm good to go. I can now make some reporting on this data....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster Data Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd Jones
I'm looking for the BOTSCHED & BOTTASK files, but can not find them. I'm looking in the ReportCaster......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report Caster Data Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Todd Jones
I want to create a .fex from data within Report Caster jobs. Where are the files located on the serv......

» Refine Search
» New Search