Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (65 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Gadget Preferences - measure change not being saved (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by dcorp
Tomorrow is good for me. Any time...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: Gadget Preferences - measure change not being saved (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by dcorp
In the 5.3.2 release I would select My Preferences for this Gadget --> Select Multiple Measures --> ......

Bob, I am still unsuccessful in my attempt to save the selected measures to be included in a grid ga......

Bob, Thanks. I am making progress. I see the dropdown menu on the left top of the chart gadgets an......

I have three measures on the Today Page dashboard. Bookings, Shipments, and Backlog. I have six ga......

Discussion Topic  Gadget Preferences - measure change not being saved (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by dcorp
I am updating the Today Page gadget preferences. (Version 8.1.4) On initial load of the Today Page ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML5 metric Dim Breakout Bars gadget not showing actuals (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by dcorp
Just a comment: The grid toggle on these gadgets are really nice....

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML5 metric Dim Breakout Bars gadget not showing actuals (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by dcorp
The two gadgets display the same. See the attachment. Any ideas?...

Discussion Topic  HTML5 metric Dim Breakout Bars gadget not showing actuals (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by dcorp
The HTML5 metric Dim Breakout Bars gadget in the 5.3.2 release showed actuals. When migrated to 8.1......

Discussion Topic  RE: Measures not displaying under Filter on the Today tab (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by dcorp
I updated my signature. The PMF Version is 8.1.2 The measures are not displayed after selecting Res......

Discussion Topic  Measures not displaying under Filter on the Today tab (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by dcorp
I am just learning my around our new install of PMF 8 coming from PMF 5.3.2. From the Author tab ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to adjust row value alignment in a gadget (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by dcorp
Bob, Thanks for the response and the new version....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to adjust row value alignment in a gadget (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by dcorp
The row values within the Measures - Previous vs. Current gadget that I am using are not aligned eve......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to include a holiday calendar in report caster scheduling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcorp
Dan, Thanks for bringing up the need to check if the report has already been run for the month. I w......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to include a holiday calendar in report caster scheduling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcorp
RSquared, Thanks for confirming the solution. I am going to use this solution....

Dan, Thanks again for the reply. I did not consider scheduling for the first days of the month. I......

Dan, thanks for the reply. I am scheduling reports that will run on the first business day of each m......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How to include a holiday calendar in report caster scheduling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcorp
I created a holiday calendar and would like report caster to include it when creating the next run t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster Failure on HTMLTABLE Report [CLOSED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by dcorp
Another option is to check &LINES = 0 on the report file created. You can branch to a routine when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]RAGGED Hierarchy found on Level: 01 (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by dcorp
Thanks for your help....

» Refine Search
» New Search