Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Sort Field Listing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
Clicking on the name sorts fine in the List view, but clicking back so see the fields in the Logical......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Sort Field Listing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
Previously in 8.0.0.2 we would sort the field names in order when using the Dimension/Measure (Logic......

Discussion Topic  RE: InfoAssist Basic Slow Drag/Drop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
I see the option to use Sample data, but it is grayed out. My first thought was that the data size ......

Discussion Topic  InfoAssist Basic Slow Drag/Drop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
We are currently using InfoAssist Basic and when we drag a field over to the By area it is taking up......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Advanced Graph Assistant doesn´t start (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
Had the same issue when we were using 7.6.9 and moved to IE8. Adv Graph Assistant isn't compatible ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist Compound Document - Chart Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
Great news. In looking through various other posts here I found that it most likely had something t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] InfoAssist Compound Document - Chart Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
I looked at the source in InfoAssist and don't see anything regarding ON GRAPH HOLD... that seems we......

Hi Darin. Thanks as always for your input. You brought up a good point about simple PDF. I see th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] InfoAssist Compound Document - Chart Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
We are very excited to use InfoAssist to create a compound PDF report to send to our agents and have......

Discussion Topic  RE: 767 Release Policy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
Same here... except I have never seen it in the domain options since we upgraded to 7.6.7. Is there......

Discussion Topic  Display Website In MRE Block (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
A user thought it would be helpful to display an industry specific website in one of the pages/block......

Discussion Topic  Drill through from graph across value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
I've been searching this forum, trying this and that, and still haven't gotten this to work. I have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating WHERE statement for drill (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
Thanks both for your comments. I feel like I am in a vortex right now and just needed something to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating WHERE statement for drill (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
Thanks for the reply Ginny. It doesn't quite address the complete issue I'm facing though, but I'm ......

Discussion Topic  Creating WHERE statement for drill (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
I am trying to generate a where statement a graph fex that will then be passed to the drilldown repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: DRILLMENUITEM from a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
Thanks for the confirmation. I will try going another route....

Discussion Topic  DRILLMENUITEM from a graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
Does DRILLMENUITEM work from a chart or graph? I put the code in, but nothing happens, it just exec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get condition values from a table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
Thanks for the replies. I created a Lotus Notes database to do the maintenance, pushing the data to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get condition values from a table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
Thanks for the reply. I am doing HTML launch pages. I am wanting to have a way that the business o......

Discussion Topic  Get condition values from a table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rfosnaugh
I am planning on creating a table for my users to be able to maintain the threshold values for use i......

» Refine Search
» New Search