Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Parameterize DB_INFILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ddornan
Thanks for the suggestions. The webfocus manual indicates that Parameters are not supported with ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Parameterize DB_INFILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ddornan
That was a typo . . . This is the filter that is giving the error DB_INFILE( &COHORT, MRN, MRN )...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Parameterize DB_INFILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ddornan
Does anyone know whether or not it is possible to parameterize a DB_INLINE filter placed in a master......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]How do you change the default no results message (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ddornan
Thanks for the html code for the error_42 template Daryl We are on 8.0.0.4 and needed to change the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Type 1 SCD inconsistent (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ddornan
In fact, it would be great to be able to have an option to specify how you wanted your type one chan......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Type 1 SCD inconsistent (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ddornan
I've noticed inconsistencies in type 1 updates when both type 1 and type 2 changes occure in the sam......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using MERGE n a DM procedure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ddornan
Thanks. This works fine....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using MERGE n a DM procedure (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ddornan
I'm trying to run the following the following MERGE statement through a DM procedure and it errors i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Calculating Percentile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ddornan
I'm looking for ideas on how best to provide INfoAssist users with the ability to create percentile ......

Discussion Topic  Input on Best Practices for Sharing Application Folder (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ddornan
We have just finished using iWay and Webfocus to create our first few data marts and a number of rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DMC Variables - Job ID (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ddornan
Works fantastic! Thanks for the help...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DMC Variables - Job ID (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ddornan

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DMC Variables - Job ID (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ddornan
Is there a 'Job ID' global variable that I can capture and add to my load. I want to: 1. Tag all di......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Building SCD Type 2 Using Histroic Data (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ddornan
Ignore the last post. I figured out what I did differently today and yesterday. Yesterday I put th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Building SCD Type 2 Using Histroic Data (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ddornan
Clif, Is there restriction on the data type used for the dimension start and end dates . . . the re......

Thanks for the help Clif...

Thanks for the quick reply Clif. I have both the activation flag and begin/end date populating corr......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Building SCD Type 2 Using Histroic Data (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ddornan
I'm trying to figure out how best to use DMC built-in SCD Type 2 dimension features using historic d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Another SCD Question (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ddornan
It turns out our SQL Server database default collation was set so that it was case insensitive. I'v......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Another SCD Question (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ddornan
Is there a setting to enforce case sensitivity when setting the Logical Key Field to be used in type......

» Refine Search
» New Search