Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (50 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Lower Case and Upper Case issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N/A
Thanks a lot! Finally got the answers and it is working now.... ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Lower Case and Upper Case issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N/A
Thnaks. code: -DEFAULT &p_Covertype ='C'; or c anything VARTYPE CHECK = A = AssistedLivingCare B......

IF UPCASE(&p_Covertype) NE 'A' THEN GOTO SKIP_ALC; ALCC ACTP -GOTO DWCTC; -SKIP_ALC; -IF UPCASE(&p_C......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Lower Case and Upper Case issues (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N/A
If I pass lower case, the report doesn’t work. Is there anycode where it will ignore if I put lower......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]How to create Drill down from Total Column in GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N/A
hello, I want to create Drill down for Total column. While I was able to Drill down the Data from Re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Need help in coding.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N/A
Thanks a Ton ! it really worked and worked. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Need help in coding.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N/A
Hello Babak, Thanks a lot! Yes I am getting some insight from your code but my requirements are not ......

SORRY. THERE WAS A TYPO -DEFAULT &p_Covertype = ' FN ' -IF &p_Covertype EQ 'A' THEN GOTO LBL_A; -LBL......

Hello, The code I gave was working before partly but it is missing some string. let me be more sim......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Need help in coding.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N/A
Hello, I need help in certain task and I am new in developement. By Default my report shows ALL cov......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Request and data source is not showing up in HTML canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N/A
Hi, Solved thanks....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Request and data source is not showing up in HTML canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N/A
Hello, In HTML canvas I am not able to access utilities icon Request and data source. It does not sh......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]TOC(tabel of Content) not working in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N/A
hello, The TOC works for HTML and Excel in WF8, but does not work in PDF...any ideas why? np...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference Between _Foc_Null and Foc_None (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N/A
hello, We are trying to execute the following code to set report header but it is not working. -IF ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Difference Between _Foc_Null and Foc_None (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N/A
Hello, If I do HTML document and use Ignore filter as FOC_NOne we get a different result when we use......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] need help in coding of WF 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N/A
Thanks. which manuals you are suggesting? And I have no idea about IBI supplied table to create rep......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] need help in coding of WF 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by N/A

Thank you so much! I tried and it worked. YAHOOOO.... ......

I DID IT BUT IT SHOWS NOT THE SUMMARY ONE.I WANT TO CALL LBL_USTOTALRPT. IT IS SHOWING DETAIL REPORT......

» Refine Search
» New Search